• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse (OPEN)

Suzumaki Arakai

ロロノア・ゾロ

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!!! JUST ASK!

Here's some info on the rolling when it comes to fights.

Say person A and person B are about to fight alright? Person A's character naturally has a +4 on their attacks when using their specialized weapon, but in the case that they make an attack without their weapon, it would be a +3. Same for person B. And normally I'll be the one to roll for everyone c: c: it makes it easier than waiting for every person to roll.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though my character is the knife thrower, you still acknowledge that he is a genius, and the probability thing, right?

Zelorm said:
Even though my character is the knife thrower, you still acknowledge that he is a genius, and the probability thing, right?
Well, he doesn't get the + that the genius would get, but instead his own because I added Knife thrower into the roles.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Well, he doesn't get the + that the genius would get, but instead his own because I added Knife thrower into the roles.

[/QUOTE]
But he can still do the probability thing, right? Because that's kinda what I built the character around.

Zelorm said:
But he can still do the probability thing, right? Because that's kinda what I built the character around.
Yes, he has a +4 for being the Knife Thrower. He's not the brains though, so he doesn't find out everything about the Taints and Antis. c: c: c: unless you want to change your roll.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Yes, he has a +4 for being the Knife Thrower. He's not the brains though, so he doesn't find out everything about the Taints and Antis. c: c: c: unless you want to change your roll.

[/QUOTE]
No, by the probability thing I mean how he can figure out probability easily. He was built around his skill as a gambler, and that was a major thing. Even though I don't think him being able to do that would REALLY matter, I just want him to be able to do that, because that was the first thing I thought of when I made this character

Zelorm said:
No, by the probability thing I mean how he can figure out probability easily. He was built around his skill as a gambler, and that was a major thing. Even though I don't think him being able to do that would REALLY matter, I just want him to be able to do that, because that was the first thing I thought of when I made this character
Oh okay, yeah. I don't mind xD that's part of his skill so it works.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Oh okay, yeah. I don't mind xD that's part of his skill so it works.

[/QUOTE]
Cool, thanks!

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]No problem!!! I'm just hoping more people will join soon lol

[/QUOTE]
I SHALL BE JOINING!

Imma make a character soon ^-^

I didn't realize it before, but both of our characters are from china, although my guy isn't Chinese.

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]I SHALL BE JOINING!
Imma make a character soon ^-^

[/QUOTE]
AAAAAAYE! LEAFY!!!!! Yay c: c:

Zelorm said:
I didn't realize it before, but both of our characters are from china, although my guy isn't Chinese.
Lol xD I love Revy from Black Lagoon c:

I mean TECHNICALLY Macau is a special administration region of China, but you know... Autonomous regions are usually considered part of the main country, right? I don't ever see the Jewish Autonomous Region as not part of Russia.

Zelorm said:
I mean TECHNICALLY Macau is a special administration region of China, but you know... Autonomous regions are usually considered part of the main country, right? I don't ever see the Jewish Autonomous Region as not part of Russia.
Well, my character isn't from China. Actually, she's never been there before xD she was born and raised in America

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Well, my character isn't from China. Actually, she's never been there before xD she was born and raised in America

[/QUOTE]
Your character- part chinese, never been to China

My character- not chinese, born and raised in china (and became rich there)

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD looks like something went wrong here

[/QUOTE]
Well, there was more stuff I intended to write about my guy, but I forgot. His parents where in Macau because they where like how he turned out to be, trying to do the same thing he did end up doing, but settled down there when his mother got pregnant

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol xD looks like something went wrong here

[/QUOTE]
Oh, and they both went to vegas, although my experience was significantly different.

Zelorm said:
Well, there was more stuff I intended to write about my guy, but I forgot. His parents where in Macau because they where like how he turned out to be, trying to do the same thing he did end up doing, but settled down there when his mother got pregnant

Oh, and they both went to vegas, although my experience was significantly different.
Anna is just very....very troubled. Lol.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]lol xD I used to have a hard time with them too

[/QUOTE]
At least I'm not alone, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back