• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Apocalypse anyone?

What caused the end of the world?

• Pandemic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuclear Holocaust

• Zombos

• Solar Flare

• Other

• Total voters

Kirkleton

That Guy Over There
I'm hoping for a few people to join this RP. This will be a world where I create and control the environment, but you control your character. I'll be acting a lot like a gm except with no dice. And I know that there usually there might be some problems with me being completely unfair with what I do with the world or if I tried to control your character. I promise this will not happen. Whatever you want to do with your character you can do as long as it's actually possible, and I will do my best to make sure you have a good time. Also I'd appreciate if we kept the RP serious. I'll do my best to put in comic relief and encourage you to do the same, but please don't name your character Dick McDickface, or something to that extent. 

With all that out of the way let's talk about the actual story. It's set right after a doomsday event. What exactly happened I'll leave up to you guys in the polls. Honestly there's not much left to say. You are in charge of your character, their backstory, and everything they do. Run wild with it.

Sounds cool to me! There isn't enough GM trust I think. I mean if the GM really wants something to go one way the dice won't stop them.

I think it's alright the way it is. I was just commenting on some players who think the GM is out to get them.

@Cadryn I can promise that's not my goal. That just sounds like a bad time for everyone. I'd much rather work with everyone for a good story than against everyone just to be a dick.

@Iryxa Would you like to join?

This is sparking my interest!

However, as I've never done a dice RP, I'm unsure as to what the GM is. (: 

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to join if you don't mind :^)

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sparking my interest!

However, as I've never done a dice RP, I'm unsure as to what the GM is. (: 

GM stands for Game Master. A GM is someone who controls the environment and NPC's (Non Player Character's) while the player's control their own personal characters in that world.

This sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to join if you don't mind :^)

I'd love have in the RP

Sounds interesting, an apocalypse where I can have stuff thrown at me as a challenge rather than myself making stuff up?(blew that out of proportion more than the double nuke on Japan.)  Anyway sounds like fun, may go Nuclear Holocaust or Pandemic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back