• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ao Oni: Call of the Mansion

Eagleye415

Let's Talk About Life on YouTube
You've heard it in your dreams. You feel its pull during the day. Its always there with you. No matter what. No matter what you do. In rest and in waking hours.

You're a human.

You were living a normal life, when you began to feel it. It called out to you and you don't know why. But, you found yourself, heading toward a place you had never been.

You're an Oni Hunter.

You've been trained and armed to hunt the Oni in secret all your life. You wander around the country and sometimes the world for assignments. You felt the pull and recognized it. You head towards the feeling to confront the Oni.

You're an Onizuka.

You were born as a human. But, through a set of circumstance were bitten by an Oni and escaped with your life. Your blood has transformed making you into a Human/Oni Hybrid. You find yourself struggling day in and day out against your Oni side. You have three forms: human, half-oni, and oni. Using your oni powers, fills you with a dark power and strength. Your oni side calls for death and destruction while you try to retain your humanity.

You're an Oni.

You are an Oni. You thrive on death and destruction. You enjoy the hunt as you chase victims and laugh as you kill them. You mostly live alone in your own territory, but the more social of your kind group together. There are also those among you, who do not wish to be what they are. But, they are considered traitors and should be killed on sight.

Make a choice.

You're all headed for the same place. You all feel it and you must all confront it. Its powerful and the way is filled with dangers. There will be many battles. You will grow stronger than you ever thought and experience horrors you've never faced.

Join.

I am Eagleye415 and I watch a lot of Anime and watch a lot of horror films. I want you to come and join me on the crazy adventure I have thought up for us all. I want you. Yes you. Who's reading this post right now to join me.Together we'll all have a blast.

@Aurora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back