• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anything.

Lcalhoun

Hello, there. I’m sure at least some of you have seen my threads before. In spite of my desperation, my rules have not changed. For those of you who are unfamiliar with my threads, here is a brief summary of said rules:

1) Standard literate rules apply. Typos are understandable and forgivable, but please know how to use proper punctuation and the difference between their, there, they’re, etc.

2) Make your characters believable. Fantasy and science fiction aren’t my forte. I don’t mind incorporating a little fantasy into the plot, but please know that the genre I prefer is modern/realistic — hence the prefix.

3) Contribute to the plot. A pairing is not a plot, but it’s a decent starting place.

4) Give me something to respond to. If our characters are talking, I don’t mind a couple of sentences, as long as there’s something for me to respond to. I prefer detailed posts, though.

5) This will take place over PM or email. That’s it.

6) I prefer to play female characters in a mxf relationship, so, ideally, I’m looking for someone to play a male character.

That’s basically it for my hard rules/expectations. Most everything else is negotiable.

I would like to collaborate on a plot, but I’m looking for a lot of drama and character development.

Post here or PM me if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back