• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anything goes. Well, almost.

Guts

Hi. I don't prefer one on one but it seems like the best option if I want semi quick responses. I guess if I had a preference of genre it would be adventure, horror, romance. All in one I suppose ha-ha. I'm pretty up for whatever falls in those categories whether it's a fandom, or from a video game or a completely original story. I guess I'll just post random ideas that sounds good to me now, but if something you want to do isn't there, please comment or message me. I really don't mind looking up information about another setting I know nothing about.

Deadman Wonderland (non-canon)

Attack on titan. (Canon or non canon)

Basically any werewolf, vampire, supernatural setting is cool. Also wouldn't mind doing a basic "mutant superpowers ermeging" thing that copies Heroes or Xmen. I can't think of more specifics right now. But. Yeah, hit me up! This post wasnt very charming..

I just watched a friend okay through the end. It looks awesome and though I don't know everything about it, is love to discuss it with you and maybe give it a shot.

Guts said:
I just watched a friend okay through the end. It looks awesome and though I don't know everything about it, is love to discuss it with you and maybe give it a shot.
Alrighty! I can tell you more about the plot if you PM me.

How about a post apocalyptic roleplay? I've been really wanting to write about that for quite awhile now! It doesn't have to be zombie related if that's already too cliche for you or something haha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back