• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone Want To Rp?

Well I don't really have any in mind at the moment but Maybe in the area Of Fantasy? But if you would like to rp something super duper bad I'm all ears

I'm a medieval fantasy kind of guy, so if that suits your fancy, I'd be all for it. :)

Sorry, had to shower. <.< but if you type up an idea you want, I'm verse, so I'm game. Though, if it's still fine with you, I generally do like, low fantasy. Humans, minimal magic, adventure kind stuff.

Don't normally have humans in a fantasy rp {Cause I'm new and from a different site since it sadly changed but anywaay} or die down the magic but I do love adventure so I can deal with it. I don't have any storylines at the moment so perhaps you do? But if not I can whip up something

Not particularly. I'm actually just starting an Rp with the one idea that I did have. Hehe.

Oh no, I was just saying that the only Idea I had I was already doing. Unless you were interested in joining, that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back