• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone want to Rp? (Ignore prefix)

Tapadero

Hey!! Come Rp with me!!
I keep getting dropped and I'm looking for as many long time partners as will Rp with me. I'm open for a lot of rps! I prefer to write 1-2 paragraphs, but I can write more. I love crazy plot twists, and throwing characters into lots of different plots and directions! all kinds of things!! :) please someone?

Not particularly, do you have any cravings?
Yes, my choice of characters reflect that as well
I am really a fan of Star Wars, almost anything that involves Star Wars. Though Legends only, because it has a lot more content than the current canon (like +3 billion years lore-wise).

Edit:
I hate that smile...

Yes, my choice of characters reflect that as well
I am really a fan of Star Wars, almost anything that involves Star Wars. Though Legends only, because it has a lot more content than the current canon (like +3 billion years lore-wise).

Edit:
I hate that smile...
I love Star Wars!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back