• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want to be my Doctor?

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Heya guys! I'm looking for someone who would like to do a Doctor Who rp with me, I have a plot line in mind, but I always enjoy brainstorming and bouncing ideas around.

I also like Harry Potter (Marauders, Founders or Golden era, I'm not big on Next Gen)

That being said, if you have a burning idea for any genre that you haven't found a partner for, try me! I love new ideas.

I'm a pretty casual rp-er, I'll much match my partner. If you're a once a day poster, that's cool, if you're a 50000 posts in an hour, that's also cool!

I don't have many limitations, I like romance, horror, gore, all of those things. I play both genders happily, soo..yeah! Message me here, pm me, send a pigeon, whatever :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back