• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone want popcorn? (UPDATED ~ 2 NEW PLOTS)

karmaa

☯ b a r b i e ☯

HI-GIFS.gif

Please explore.. There is no popcorn at the end :3

ABOUT ME!

ABOUT:

So hello! My name is karmaa or Kennedy if you like using real names.. (I don't mind!) I'm 16 years old and I just finished my first term! Yay! So now I have a heap of free time on my tiny little hands.. Ew. Anyway! I've always craved a one x one but either; A) They asked me to play something I wasn't comfortable with or B) It was mostly anime. So out of my laziness I decided to make a thread! Hope you enjoy and I promise you I won't fail you. I hope.

RULES

RULES:

? All I ask of you is to use a realistic face claim! I know nothing about anime. (We don't get in Australia.) I don't care who it is as long it's realistic. I won't accept drawing unless it looks really realistic which most likely will be easy to fool me..

? I PLAY THE FEMALE ROLE! I swear to my bed I cannot play male roles unless you give me a really good reason why. I'm just starting to learn how to roleplay and more comfortable as a female in a role. I don't understand how men tick and I can't pull it off.

? I don't mind roleplaying in threads or PM but I much rather do it in threads as it gets everything organised.

? I only do MxF or FxF at the moment sorry, I don't have enough knowledge of MxM and I hate offending people if I do something wrong. I am bisexual and I know my FxF and MxF but I much rather MxF.

? I love to chat so feel free to talk to me!
:)

? My preferred roles are in
bold

? If you read everything put your fav pairing or plot in
bold

PAIRINGS

PAIRINGS:

DC:

OC X OC

OC X Cannon

Harley x Joker

Joker x
OC

Robin x
OC

YOUTUBE:

Dan Howell x
OC

Phil Lester x
OC

Joe Sugg x
OC

Jack Harries x OC

Finn Harries x OC

OC x
OC

TEEN WOLF:

OC x
OC

Scott x
OC

Stiles x
OC

(I just started it so bear with me..)

REALISTIC:

Good Girl/Boy x Bad Girl/Boy

Twin x Twin

Teacher x Student

Mafia x Civilian

Hero x Villain

Rich Kid x Runaway

Con Artist x Lost Royal

Assassin x Target

SUPERNATURAL:

Supernatural x Supernatural

Supernatural x Human

(The things I can only think at the moment..)

SONGS:

Runaway ~ Galantis

She's Looks So Perfect ~ 5SOS

Cake ~ Melanie Martinez

Miss Jackson ~ Panic! At the Disco

Blank Space ~ Taylor Swift

American Beauty/American Psycho ~ Fall Out Boy

Young Volcanoes ~ Fall Out Boy

PLOTS

PLOTS:

black-and-white-boy-friends-gif-Favim.com-2716179.gif
TRUST: Character A and Character B are both famous children of international companies. The two companies have been at each others throats since the 1920s and it's not just the company. There have been fights in the family as well. Its 2016 and people have been shipping the two major children of the company together, whaddya expect? It's the internet! So when the two fathers arrange an agreement for Character A and Character B to get married for publicity will the two be able to trust each other or will everything just collapse in front of their eyes?

Tags: Romance - Drama

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_a8o55913k74008ck40884owoo_640.gif
REMEMBER WONDERLAND: When the child of Alice Lidell comes home from visiting Alice from the mental hospital finds a rabbit hole, they accidental fall into the portal their mother used to enter Wonderland. Landing into the room with the glass door they aren't the only person in the room. The daughter of the White Queen is there as well, without her memories. Travel through the wonderous Wonderland, trying to regain memories in hope of finding a way home otherwise it's

Off with your head!

Tags: Fandom - Romance? - Drama - Mystery

large.gif
DANGEROUS WOMAN: The children of the famous vigilante and villain have been notorious for their fights at a young age. Tonight is the Royal Children's Hospital Gala and the young billionaire Character A. On the other hand, a simple amid has her eyes on the prize. A multi-million diamond necklace on for auction to raise money. Yet, a greater threat is hitting the city tonight, will the hero and villain be able to work together and save the day or will they let city fall dangerously.

Tags: Romance? - Drama - Action

creepy-gif-house-Favim.com-367890.gif
GHOSTLY LOVE: Welcome to Midnight Falls! A town populated with conspirities and monster hunters. Muse A just recently moved into his/her new house with his/her dad. The house is everything that you would expect from a creepy hell hole. Broken windows, creeky floors and a teenage ghost as well. So what will happen if Muse A starts to fall in love with this innocent ghost. Will their ghostly love survive?

Tags: Romance - Drama - Horror

modern-brick-apartment-building-and-nyc-city-new-york-new-york-city-loft-bricks-cities-apartments-soho-29.jpg
LIVING TOGETHER: Muse A is a struggling musician who can't afford to live by herself anymore, while being talentled in music she's also a neat freak. Muse B just lost his girlfriend and job because of his best mate, Muse B is a slob and just lost his house from mortage. When an offer comes up they both go for it. Muse A and Muse B agree on living together as roommates. Will they be able to cope with each other's different lifestyles?

Tages: Romance? - Drama

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
MaddyRoleplayGirl said:
My Favorite Plot is Remember Wonderland. I am interested in making it FxF if that's okay with you.
That's totally fine love. PM me! Also, can you darken your text color? It kinda hurts my eyes love. >~<

I'm up for doing any of these pairings if you are still looking!

Twin x Twin

Teacher x Student

karmaa said:
karmaa said:
Teacher x Student
karmaa said:
Hero x Villain
karmaa said:
Assassin x Target
Hey! I'd be interested in any of these pairings. I did read all your rules, by the way. I just think quoting is an easier way to do this. My favorite pairing is Hero x Villain, though. So that one would be bolded. So yeah. I hope you get back to me!

TheEnd said:
Hey! I'd be interested in any of these pairings. I did read all your rules, by the way. I just think quoting is an easier way to do this. My favorite pairing is Hero x Villain, though. So that one would be bolded. So yeah. I hope you get back to me!
Thank you for your interest! If you want a Hero x Villain plot check out the plots bar and scroll down to Dangerous Woman. PM me if you still want to chat. :)

Heya Karmaa! I'm interested in the teacher X student RP. I always don't understand males because I female myself, so how does FxF sound?

Kbunnyy said:
Heya Karmaa! I'm interested in the teacher X student RP. I always don't understand males because I female myself, so how does FxF sound?
Totally understand! PM me and we can discuss it :)

I'd be interested in 'Living Together' :3 xD I play FxF And FxM I haven't really got any problems with playing male though being a female I'd possibly prefer FxF~ "^w^

Alos, On a side note, I'm also an Australian and I LOVE ANIME SO MUCH!!!!~ pretty much everyone at my school also watches and loves it and intact it is played on T.V in Australia~ though only english dubs. :P xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'd be interested in 'Living Together' :3 xD I play FxF And FxM I haven't really got any problems with playing male though being a female I'd possibly prefer FxF~ "^w^
Alos, On a side note, I'm also an Australian and I LOVE ANIME SO MUCH!!!!~ pretty much everyone at my school also watches and loves it and intact it is played on T.V in Australia~ though only english dubs. :P xD
That's so cool! Idk where in Australia you're from but the only anime we get is Yu-gio or something like that on constant reply. I'm totally fine with FxF as well! PM me love. <3

hey boo !! i'm up for the "living together" plot, or one based off of slsp by 5sos or ab/ap by fall out boy.

mind you, my mom has my laptop for work stuff and i haven't been able to access it for a few days, so therefore we would only be able to discuss ideas and whatnot, and i apologize, but hopefully i'll be able to get my laptop back soon.

i am also up for playing the male role, it's actually a bit easier for me to play so i can totally do that for you if you wish to do a mxf pairing.

lashton said:
hey boo !! i'm up for the "living together" plot, or one based off of slsp by 5sos or ab/ap by fall out boy.
mind you, my mom has my laptop for work stuff and i haven't been able to access it for a few days, so therefore we would only be able to discuss ideas and whatnot, and i apologize, but hopefully i'll be able to get my laptop back soon.

i am also up for playing the male role, it's actually a bit easier for me to play so i can totally do that for you if you wish to do a mxf pairing.
That's totally fine with me! PM me and we can work out the kinks. I'm about to go to sleep since it's about 1 in the morning. I'll reply when I wake up. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back