• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Anyone want Avatars and Profiel Pictures edited?

its ok...you know what we should work togather i work better with color changeing since im on my tablet i dont think i have the data i need to remove things but prowl can we try one togather?

thank you very much! and yes i can. although this one will be quite hard.

View attachment 4152

i would like you both to remove her cape type thing, and make the background white. kk?

This looks very nice! Thank you so much! I'm having to much fun with this! Here's another!

View attachment 4157

Give her a very pale skin tone, make her hair black, and remove the star from her headphones! :) thanks!

im sorry your picture didnt work maybe try another?

(lol i feel likthis is a job and your a client it really is fun so...give us a REAL challeng maybe two at a time?)

Well I'm glad your having as much fun as me! These pics are really impressive guys! I could so use these!

much better prowl can you remove the star and i will edit the color?

--- Merged Double Post ---

and give her pale skin if you could?

Kk. Give me a min and ill find two! Thanks for doing this guys! I appreciate it!

What are you doing with these Kiki? *imagines end of the world with his, roses and vulcan's drawings*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back