• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Anyone want Avatars and Profiel Pictures edited?

Pretty cool ^^ I'm in graphic design classes so I challenge you to a photo editing competition! *glares at you and awaits an answer.*

Hey you guys can do the same thing for me and ill decide whos is better.

So I want her hair a light brown color, her eyes a gray and I saw you did the armor up there for examples so change her skirt to a dark blue and her sweater to a a dark red. If you can't do the clothes that is okay.

lol, I'm almost tempted to vector some of these out, or attempt my own recolors...

I'm feeling a bit lazy though, and I need to get some practice on my editing programs again before I actually attempt anything

Since you guys are still doing this little competition, then ill give you another thing to do.

View attachment 4141

Make her yellow star earings black. and then make her tail brown or make her tail go away. i prefer no tail but if you cant get rid of it then just make it brown.

OMG!! you are amazing!!!! do you know that!?!? simply amazing... thanks sooo much.

aww. im sory rose! here! ill give you one. this is just for rose!!!

View attachment 4150

i would like you to either try to remove here stockings or make them black. also make her shoes black. thank you rose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back