• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone Wanna Play?

LaterTater

This is probably going to get long and I’m really sorry about that. I just figure that the more information you have, the easier it will be for you to see if you might want to try rping with me.

*I only play OCs.
*I play both female and male characters.
*I am LGBT+ friendly.
*I don’t care about spelling and grammar so long as I can figure out what you’re saying.
*I write between three sentences and two paragraphs and prefer my partner to write approximately the same amount. (Sometimes I can get long winded, though, especially when introducing my character.) All I ask is that you give me something to work with and don’t write an essay as a reply.
*I won’t write a large number of posts a day, since I’m usually busy. As long as we both manage to post a couple of times a week, I’ll be happy! I’ll probably be able to be more active for a few hours in the evening, so as long as I can manage, I’ll try to post then! (I’m in Central Standard Time.)
*I don’t play just to do romance. If it develops naturally through play without planning ahead of time, that’s fine, but I don’t like rps where romance is the ultimate goal.
*Nothing higher than PG-13. I know smut isn’t allowed in the site, but I am also happy to play on Discord and I won’t play it there, either.
*If we use face claims, I prefer realistic only.
*I only play third person POV.
*I won’t play (or play with) anthros or animals. Sorry!
*I create characters as they’re needed and only figure out the basics before we start. I have found that I prefer fleshing them out over the course of playing.
*My characters will all be 21+ and I really prefer for yours to be as well, though as long as they’re over 18, I’ll give them a chance if the storyline is good!
*I really don’t play fandoms. I really prefer creating our own worlds and bending the real world to fit our needs.

And now, for the stuff I’m interested in. I like plotting things with my partner, so I’ll just put up my interests and, if anyone wants to play, we can build a plot together!

*fantasy (modern, medieval, modern people stuck in a medieval fantasy world)
*werewolves
*vampires
*people with powers
*paranormal (maybe something with paranormal investigators?)

I am so, so sorry for the ridiculous length! If you read all of that, thank you so much for your patience!

Hey I'd be up for this

Thank you for your interest! If you’d like, we can discuss in DMs and see what we can come up with. (I have a thing about asking if it’s okay before messaging people, just in case they prefer discussing in the thread. I apologize if that’s annoying!)

fantasy medieval, werewolves, vampires AND paranormal investigators all sound great to me! :D I would love to hear more about what kind of ideas you have for them! Mind if we chat more over a PM?

i'm here for modern people stuck in a medieval fantasy world omggggg

PM me if you wanna plot something out!

It's like I just heard my name being called from far away.

I'd love to join you on a fantasy RP, if you don't mind. Should I PM you, or you PM me, or...?

It's like I just heard my name being called from far away.

I'd love to join you on a fantasy RP, if you don't mind. Should I PM you, or you PM me, or...?

Wonderful! Either is perfectly fine. You can message me or I can message you if you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back