Anyone wanna brainstorm on a Kingdom Hearts RP?

gogojojo331

Six Thousand Club
My friend in my dorm hall Just started playing the kingdom hears series, which sparked my long lost interest in a kingdom hearts RP. I was thinking about something that takes place in the future or sometime during the Keyblade War.

Hello! I made a Kingdom Hearts RP really recently, but it's had no real attention... I've been worrying that there isn't much of a KH fandom on here! Mine is an Organization XIII-based one called Apres La Mort (found here! ) but I don't know how interested you'll be in of that. I'd be happy to join in and help with your RPs if you make one! :) Either way, I wish you the best of luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure. Anything you have in mind? I really love looking at Organization XIII (evidently!) but OCs are generally alright for me too. I'll warn you now that I might not always be here because of homework issues, but if I do disappear and not join in, you're eternally welcome to use ideas I chuck around - and you don't need to credit me for anything. Just enjoy!~

[[EDIT: I think I might drift away from RPing, come to think of it, as I honestly have far too much to do - really sorry. If you need any lil ideas you're welcome to message me and hope I reply, but I need to get out of my homework denial and get something done. Again, I wish you the best of luck!~ ]]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back