• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Anyone Wanna Be Partners? (Always open!)

Vie

the stinkiest
Hey everyone! My name's Vie, and I'm looking for a good, dedicated RP partner!

In the past, I've experience multiple people on this very site who have purposely ignored me, so please excuse me if I ever seem anxious if you suddenly leave. That being said, I need someone who won't just up and leave me hanging. Forgive me if I sound rude, but I'll expect an explanation if you just leave for a long period of time. Being busy with things like school and work are definitely acceptable, I won't get mad about that. :) But, if you choose not to respond because you don't want to RP with me, just tell me! I'm usually chill about that stuff, so I won't get mad or upset.

Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation is a given, and I want at least a paragraph's length in responses, unless we get stuck in a position where we can't do that.

I'm sure this is common knowledge, but the bolded parts below will be my preferred parts.

outcast x new kid

customer x barista

baker x rival

patient x doctor/nurse

model x shy

assassin x victim

student x tutor

Got all that? Awesome! Keep in mind that gender will be discussed once we actually start the RP, so just choose which one you like the best. Got any other 1x1 suggestions? I'd love to hear them! If I like 'em, I might even add them up here, who knows? o_O

I hope I see you soon, and thanks for stopping by!

Oh, and quick disclaimer! I'm a minor, so if you're not comfortable RPing with me, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for a partner.

Last edited:
Whoops, sorry @Aithen the Kindled! I didn't get your response until just now! Anyways, my average post length is anywhere from 1-5 paragraphs, but I only post a 1 paragraph response when I'm in a position where I can't really say much. If you're interested, PM me!

Hey! 

model x shy 

I would definitely be interested in doing this! And I definitely won't leave you hanging(I hate it when people do that). And I know you said gender is discussed when we actually start.. but I just wanted to put it out there that I'm only comfortable playing female characters, and doing MxF pairings... just so you know, so if you're not interested in that that's fine, just thought I would warn you. xP

Okay! I can send you a PM, I see you're a new member. And I'll play a male character, no problem!

Hello there !

My name's iKimchi.

Yeah really inventive... Shush I know. T_T

I wanted to say that I'm interested in your Customer x Barista if you still have a spot for me.

If not, then I wish you the very best with the other RP's ! ^^

Greets

iKimchi

hey! i'm new to this site- but not roleplaying what-so-ever. i've been wanting to get back into it, and i think you might be a great person to start off with! (i use capital letters in my post, it's just easier for me to type w/o them in oc chat)

but i have an idea that i think you might like! i'll message you once i get my posts up ^^;

hey! i'm new to this site- but not roleplaying what-so-ever. i've been wanting to get back into it, and i think you might be a great person to start off with! (i use capital letters in my post, it's just easier for me to type w/o them in oc chat)

but i have an idea that i think you might like! i'll message you once i get my posts up ^^;
Alright!!! I'll be waiting! With anticipation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back