• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone up for an Avengers roleplay? (Reopened)

poison goth

spoingus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Cat, (you may have already met me on here), and I'm always bored.
That's why I'm happy I found this site.
Anyways, as I said in the title, anyone up for an Avengers roleplay? Canon characters along with OCs are welcome, however... we do need a lot of canons, since it IS a fandom roleplay.
PM me if you're interested with which character you'd like to roleplay!

I've also got some people who (a while ago) said they could play canons, you're welcome to be in this one too!

Hi, if Cap isn't taken yet then I'd love to play him otherwise can you tell me which canon characters are still up for grabs? Thanks!

I'm interested in playing an oc, is it okay if I make a villain oc?
I can also play a canon character along with my oc if you need more canon characters

I'd be interested, and I'd love to play Bucky Barnes a.k.a The Winter Soldier, if that would be alright and acceptable!

And, it's reopened! Currently we only have four now... So...
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED
Alright, not desperate, but... close enough

And, it's reopened! Currently we only have four now... So...
WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED
Alright, not desperate, but... close enough
Thank you for the invite... But sadly I didn't know this group was one liners.... I appreciate the invite so much as I was looking forward to it... But sadly I will have to pass. Nothing against anyone please don't think that... But I just prefer more detail in posts. *shrugs*

But thank you anyways. I hope this rp continues on for a long time. (^_^) Happy roleplaying!

Thank you for the invite... But sadly I didn't know this group was one liners.... I appreciate the invite so much as I was looking forward to it... But sadly I will have to pass. Nothing against anyone please don't think that... But I just prefer more detail in posts. *shrugs*

But thank you anyways. I hope this rp continues on for a long time. (^_^) Happy roleplaying!
Oh wait...

OH YEAH... Well, thanks for telling me anyways

Yeah lol
I typically roleplay on text, so when I first got on here I did a heck of a lot of one liners but I seem have to gotten rid of that, so I understand those who do one-liners.
You are awesome!!

If you GM or are in another rp that's looking for people, let me know. (^_^) Just not the one liner ones. lol. Like I said to each there own. But got a more detailed rp... I might be down to join. (^_^)

You are awesome!!

If you GM or are in another rp that's looking for people, let me know. (^_^) Just not the one liner ones. lol. Like I said to each there own. But got a more detailed rp... I might be down to join. (^_^)
Thanks! I'll certainly let you know :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back