• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone up for a slice of life?

If all else fails, I'll make two characters as well. I've never really played a girl, so it could be fun. Or if we need another guy, I've never played a bookworm type.

I should probably work on getting a CS up as well... D'yall want me to make a specific anything, cuz I really dont have anything in mind.

Parties...so turnt up... I'm tired but I'll work on my characters. Hopefully I'll get them up later tonight (if I rush) or tomorrow.

@Elysium My first character, the teacher's assistant, has been completed! I had to restart a good portion of the application due to my phone deleting all of my work so I apologize if it appears rushed. It is rushed as a matter of fact. God bless America for word documents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back