• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone Interested?

DraconianWarrior

Dragon Brother [scatterbrain]
So I have an idea for a rp, its set in a futuristic setting.

World War lll Has long passed, most of civilization has been wiped out and nuclear radiation is still in the atmosphere. due to all the nuclear radiation people started changing, they started being born mutated and with abilities, almost everyone has abilities now and those who don't are hated because and hunted down.

so that's the idea for the background we can work on the plot together. if you are interested please pm me the following information:

Any ideas for a story or plot

Character name:

Ability: (Everyone that possesses an ability always has some mark on their body, it can be as simple as a discoloration of the skin or something as major as extra arms) ( you can also be a normal person without an ability)

Description:

(P.S. wanting to try group rp but also interested in 1x1 I have an idea for a story but will reveal in pm )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back