• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone interested in rping with me?

Felicity Smoak

Elder Member
So I have several ideas for a roleplay involving a lot of Fandom. I am very interested in Vampire Diaries, Revenge, Arrow/The Flash, Disney Descendants and many more.

Please come and discuss ideas with me if you would like to rp a One on one Rp or maybe even group :D

Hi Felicity Smoak!

This is honestly something that would probably garner more interest if you posted it in the 1x1 interest checks here. Generally, if you are interested in making a group rp - and it seems you are interested in fandom - you would actually write out a proposed idea and then post it in the Fandom Interest Checks here.

It's not that you're not allowed to ask people to roleplay with you in this particular forum, but people don't generally come into this forum looking for people to rp with. The forums I linked above will probably give you a lot more responses.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Siren

Hi I'd be interested in doing an rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back