• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone Interested In A CreepyPastsa Roleplay?

ShadowHuntress

The Depressed Help
So, I've been in a few CreepyPasta groups thinking they would be interesting or, at least, stay alive long enough to get the plot going. Well, I was proven wrong.

Now, I want to start my own, but I need to know if anyone would be interested. The main plot point would be centered around regular kids summoning these monsters, the CreepyPasta gang, into their world, and basically starts the apocalypse. It will basically be a free for all after that. You could be one of the kids, a Canon Pasta, or you show off one of your OCs and be a Pasta of your own creation.

Just let me know if your interested. :3

It's a Work-In-Progress, but how I plan on starting it focusing on the kids as they summon the Creepypastas. From there on, it will be like a typical apocalypse RP where you just let it play out. Of course, I'm still working on it, do it might change as I refine it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back