Video Games Anyone here play Skyrim or Dragon Age?

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
Haven't finished Skyrim all the way through yet but I'm working on it. Just finished DAI Trespasser. It was amazing!!!! Please, no spoilers for those who haven't played it yet!!!!

kisspng-dragon-age-origins-dragon-age-inquisition-dragon-holly-vector-5adaaf05a48843.694481921...jpg

I played Dragon Age 1 and 2, but haven't played Inquisition at all yet.

Haven't played Skyrim, but played Morrowind which was an earlier game on the same series.

I played Dragon Age 1 and 2, but haven't played Inquisition at all yet.

Haven't played Skyrim, but played Morrowind which was an earlier game on the same series.

Inquisition is amazing but huge! So be prepared for never ending maps. XD love the storyline a lot, awesome twists.
I have heard of Morrowind bit haven't played it.

Yeah that's one of the reasons I haven't played it still. I don't have much time to play large single-player games.
I managed to play DAO and DA2 when I still had time and loved the games ^^

Yeah that's one of the reasons I haven't played it still. I don't have much time to play large single-player games.
I managed to play DAO and DA2 when I still had time and loved the games ^^

Completely understandable. I probably have too much time on my hands. XD

Of Dragon Age Origins, yes. Dragon Age 2 I'm stuck on, and Dragon Age Inquisition kept glitching on me, so I sold it

I’ve played both. I had Skyrim on ps3 but I upgraded consoles and my brother took my poor last gen. I gotta get Skyrim again for PS4.

I LOVE Dragon Age! I have played Origins a handful of times as well as DA2. I haven’t finished Inquisition. it’s a bit weird imo, it doesn’t feel like the “real” Dragon Age to me but I’ll get back to playing it eventually.

I love Skyrim! I had it for a while now and still haven’t finished it. I have all of the DLCs as well so it has taken me even longer. I swear you could probably spend a year playing it and still have things to do.

I hope to get a decent PC and get Skyrim, pretty much just for the mods. I already played and enjoyed it on console, but it was Xbox 360, so no mods at all. I think the One version has some mods, but I doubt it has the ones I’d want. I want to mod the game to be able to start as a “peasant” or non-Dragonborn character. I’ve heard of mods that allow you to skip the canon game start for instance and spawn elsewhere.

The one thing that is unfortunate with Skyrim is how small and unpopulated the towns generally felt. I guess because almost everyone is developed in some way, or an important person, rather than other games which have many random people walking around. That’s what I do like about GTA or Assassin’s Creed for instance, the towns/cities and world feels realistically populated. Well, GTA V has probably unrealistically light traffic lol for an LA type city.

Sorry for the mini tangent/rant lol.

I hope to get a decent PC and get Skyrim, pretty much just for the mods. I already played and enjoyed it on console, but it was Xbox 360, so no mods at all. I think the One version has some mods, but I doubt it has the ones I’d want. I want to mod the game to be able to start as a “peasant” or non-Dragonborn character. I’ve heard of mods that allow you to skip the canon game start for instance and spawn elsewhere.
You're think of the "Live another life" mod, it lets you pick from a number of different starting locations but you can also pick up the main questline whenever you like. Just be careful if you go with necromancer one, that starts you off in Blackreach and it gets messy trying to get outside without getting killed.

You're think of the "Live another life" mod, it lets you pick from a number of different starting locations but you can also pick up the main questline whenever you like. Just be careful if you go with necromancer one, that starts you off in Blackreach and it gets messy trying to get outside without getting killed.

Oh lol I never bothered with Blackreach except as required by the main quest

I've played both! I've also played DA2 all the way through, minus the DLCs :(. I haven't quite finished Inquisition, I keep going back and making new characters because I'm obsessed with the character creation, so I'm still working on it. I've played Skyrim and all its DLCs like three times and am currently experimenting with mods.

Of Dragon Age Origins, yes. Dragon Age 2 I'm stuck on, and Dragon Age Inquisition kept glitching on me, so I sold it

Origins is great! Sorry DAI glitched, that really sucks.
I love Skyrim! I had it for a while now and still haven’t finished it. I have all of the DLCs as well so it has taken me even longer. I swear you could probably spend a year playing it and still have things to do.

I am not even close to finishing it and I've had it for some years.

The one thing that is unfortunate with Skyrim is how small and unpopulated the towns generally felt. I guess because almost everyone is developed in some way, or an important person, rather than other games which have many random people walking around. That’s what I do like about GTA or Assassin’s Creed for instance, the towns/cities and world feels realistically populated. Well, GTA V has probably unrealistically light traffic lol for an LA type city.

Sorry for the mini tangent/rant lol.

Yeah, I only play them on the PC, mods are great for Skyrim. Haven't done any for Inquisition so far. Just Origins.

i l o v e dragon age
i've played through origins + awakening once so far, dragon age 2 way too many times to count, and i'm in the middle of my first playthrough of inquisition
i played DA2 first, years ago, and my brother just recently got me the other two games
i love the lore so much, i'm planning on making a dragon age notebook full of it lmao

That sounds like a great idea. A notebook would be awesome!

I've played both! I've also played DA2 all the way through, minus the DLCs :(. I haven't quite finished Inquisition, I keep going back and making new characters because I'm obsessed with the character creation, so I'm still working on it. I've played Skyrim and all its DLCs like three times and am currently experimenting with mods.

Lol, I've made six different characters with the DAI character creation. it is seriously amazing to play with. :D

I've played through Skyrim, as well as most of the Elder Scrolls games that came before. I'm playing through a modded game right now, though I've installed so many that it eats up a lot of memory.

I'm not as familiar with Dragon Age. I've played a little bit of Origins, but I never made ti very far.

I am interested in the older Elder games but don't have money at the moment. XD I try to keep the mods to a minimum.
Origin is a great first story, I believe it to be better than Inquisition. But I love playing the Warden.

I have played both Skyrim and Dragon Age. I haven't beaten II yet, though. Origins is one of my favorite games ever, and I love Inquisition too. Skyrim is what I play when I'm stressed and need to relax.

Omg! Download the Inigo mod for skyrim! Best companion ever! He comments on everything you ever wanted a companion to comment on, has extensive, extensive sit down tavern dialogue. Just the most amazing mod ever!

I've played through Skyrim once and sort of rushed all the vampiric DLCs, but found it very different and entertaining to all the others crpgs/rpgs available these days. I am one of the oldies that grew up with Morrowind, but skipped on Oblivion. Have replayed all dragon ages several times, with all dlcs, but can never get through Trespasser fully. It's like Citadel with Mass Effect 3, too much trauma and feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back