Video Games Anyone here play 7 Days to Die?

Mossino

This account is now unused and inactive.
Simply going to put two things here

1)
Does anyone even play 7 Days to Die? I need someone to play with and can't find anyone.

2)
If you do play 7 Days to Die, what's the craziest thing thats happened to you?

I have an unfortunate amount of hours clocked into that game. I don't play anymore but I could be convinced to reconsider.

I have an unfortunate amount of hours clocked into that game. I don't play anymore but I could be convinced to reconsider.
How many hours is unfortunate because I have like 66 in it and that's a good amount. I've just been lookin for someone to carry me through the game.

I used to play on pvp servers a lot, but that was a while ago. I'm not certain the game has changed much though. In 70 hours of gameplay you should have learned mostly everything there is to learn.

I used to play on pvp servers a lot, but that was a while ago. I'm not certain the game has changed much though. In 70 hours of gameplay you should have learned mostly everything there is to learn.

Well the newest updates changed a lot and that 66 hours is really spread across, I've never really played the game to its 'end'

Feel free to add me on Steam if you're looking to play sometime. I'll keep it updated. My Steam name is also Coin on Steam. It'll say I'm from Canton, Michigan.

Feel free to add me on Steam if you're looking to play sometime. I'll keep it updated. My Steam name is also Coin on Steam. It'll say I'm from Canton, Michigan.

I believe I added you.

Me and my mom played split screen on ps4. We'd claimed a house, had tons of supplies inside, etc. Went in again, and our house had disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back