Chitchat Anyone here from Free Yourself Roleplaying?

cleopatraa

A Philocalist
ello peeps. Just a lil backstory, I'm 22 years YOUNG, female, and I've been role playing/writing for about 9 years. I'm new to RP nation but the last roleplay site I was on was FreeYourselfRolePlaying. That was like, my favorite site ever, but it went inactive over time unfortunately.

I just wanted to know if any of you lovelies were ever on that site, bc if ya were, we probably know each other! I was super duper active and really close with the owner of the site hehe.

ello peeps. Just a lil backstory, I'm 22 years YOUNG, female, and I've been role playing/writing for about 9 years. I'm new to RP nation but the last roleplay site I was on was FreeYourselfRolePlaying. That was like, my favorite site ever, but it went inactive over time unfortunately.

I just wanted to know if any of you lovelies were ever on that site, bc if ya were, we probably know each other! I was super duper active and really close with the owner of the site hehe.
Hi hello!
I was and I have just found this site. I go through phases but I had been on there for years, and had started on a website called foopets what feels like a billion years ago.

i was "the mysterious 8-ball" on freeyourselfroleplaying for like 5 years
i still have the original 8 ball avatar, but it's not on this computer lol and even then i took it from a game called hamsterball if i'm not mistaken
i met a whole lot of amazing people and for what it was, i'd like to think we did some pretty awesome stories together and it'd be nice to get back into it
i don't know if there are very many people from there on here, but i'd love to see them all again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back