• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone ever seen the movie Anastasia?

Okay, first of all I want to make it clear I am NOT looking to actually roleplay the movie Anastasia or anything to do with the real life people related to it, but more so just kind of use the plot line…so this is more of an idea at best but stay with me!

Also hey! My name is Jodie or J, you can find my rules/wrtiting styles here! ^^

So for the idea..I absolutely adore the concept of the movie’s story of a ‘lost princess’ that was believed to have survived her family’s downfall (fully on board for magic being involved in the downfall and/of having a villain like figure - definitely don’t mind this going down a fantasy route!)

Yearslater in a different land the princess with no memory sets out on adventure that leads her to a con man trying to find the perfect ‘princess’ to present to the royal queen and reap the rewards of being the one to return the princess, only he falls in love with her along the way, we know the story (or if you don’t but are still interested feel free to dm me for more info!) (and I basically want to recreate this with totally original characters, land, history etc!!

I would like to play the lost princess character in this so I’m looking for someone to play the role of the ‘con man’ here but if someone wants to double up and we create two stories then I’m totally on board for that too!!

This is so vague I know sorry but as I say this is more of an idea I’m looking to build on with someone! So if this sparks anyone’s interest please shoot me a message! ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back