• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone else wanna write their spider-sonas?

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-

giphy.gif

So I only see about one or two movies a year, and of course, Into the Spiderverse was 100% one of them. I loved it, everyone loves it, everyone's making up their own spider-sona, and I also definitely started coming up with some spider-sonas. Haven't actually drawn them yet, but in the meantime, I'm looking to write some of them if anyone's up for it o.o

About Me:

I'm a Northwestern college student studying Political Science and Writing. I've been roleplaying online for about seven years now and I've been writing for even longer - it's probably my favorite hobby. I like to consider my writing style pretty adaptable, especially when it comes to the formality and the length of roleplay replies. It's important for me to strike a solid balance between simplicity and detail, usually trying to capture at least the feel and emotion of a scene, and leaving some of the details more abstract. I think, I mean - I'm not actually the best at describing my own writing, I just hope I'm making it sound cool o.o I can usually reply once to a few times a day, depending on the length and detail of the writing. But, of course, everything's negotiable! I love talking OOC with RP partners and I'd love to work together to write the best story possible! (ㆁワㆁ✿)

What I'm looking for:
For now, I'm looking for a more casual roleplay, something pretty relaxed where we can just play around with some spider-sona characters. I'm looking for maybe around 2-4 paragraph replies, but lengths that are flexible more than anything. I'm excited to play around in the Marvel universe, but for the most part, I want to stick with original characters - with a couple of cameos slipped in here and there. I have an idea in mind for my character and her story, but when it comes to plot, I'm really looking forward to hearing about others' characters and building something out of both of them!

Send me a message if you're interested! (ㆁワㆁ✿)

I'm very interested in this, although I haven't made a spider-sona as of yet but I do intend to. I don't know if you'd prefer I come back once I've made them or if you don't mind bouncing off ideas and brainstorming the character together ^^

I'm very interested in this, although I haven't made a spider-sona as of yet but I do intend to. I don't know if you'd prefer I come back once I've made them or if you don't mind bouncing off ideas and brainstorming the character together ^^

Oh, no, I’m totally cool with brainstorming! Could you send me a PM? c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back