Other Anyone else using a phone to post on RPNation?

Streetie

Streetie
Currently using my phone to make all my posts. Its super weird and I could post so much faster if I used my PC. Sadly my roommate who is next to me thinks roleplaying is “stupid and weird” so I don’t use this site when I’m around him. But back to the topic, anyone else use thier phone for this site?

Attachments

• 616B0022-03CC-4598-B59F-1CA1465AD72F.gif
    616B0022-03CC-4598-B59F-1CA1465AD72F.gif
    458.8 KB · Views: 2
Haha typically I wouldn't give a damn what others think!!! XD but anyways I constantly have to use my phone.

I use my phone and PC, though I make Character Sheets strictly on PC, only using my phone when I'm desperate due to my PC not working. Phone is good for everything else though, whether it be checking Interests Checks, shipping characters in the OOC, sometimes posting in the RP thread if my post is simple enough, etc.

I use my phone for chatting OOC, checking messages, and reading posts. Especially if it's just a quick thing that I don't want to bother booting up my computer for. But I prefer to use my computer for writing posts or messing with code.

I used the phone for awhile but I just hate it so much, so I use PC now. I tried the form app, wasn't that great.

I have always used my phone or my tablet, since I don't have a PC. It's a pain to code with it, and not all codes are mobile-friendly, but I'm used to the way the site functions on mobile.

I already typo hard when just texting on my phone. My laptop is my best friend :'''')
I'm the person whose thumbs are only dexterous when playing rhythm games

I've never posted on anything other than my phone on here or on any other role-playing format. It takes a bit longer, I guess, but you eventually get more and more used to it.

I used to be phone-stuck when I first started using RPN, even tried coding from it, which was the sole definition of pain. Nowadays I use a borrowed notebook (my mom's) so I mostly do everything from it.

I might, however, post from my cellphone sometimes, especially if I have too much free time between morning and afternoon classes OR really want to finish a post I had already started while still in college >w<
I'm also always constantly RPN from my phone when I not home ^^'

Just no more playing with coding from the cellphone... NEVER.AGAIN.

I used to use my computer mostly, while using my phone on the go. However, since losing my wifi about half a year ago, I've been sruck with mobile. Gonna have to stay stuck with it until I get wifi back. That is, unless the two ISP's in my area don't slow the site down by then.

I set up my account on my phone, but I much prefer the PC.
I find that my creativity is much more boundless when I'm on PC. I like the environment more.
When I'm on my phone, I feel restricted.

nope, i usually don't because the posts look way longer on my phone than they would on the pc !
so when i post it, then i look at it from a computer, its super short, and it frustrates me sometimes, y'know ?

nope, i usually don't because the posts look way longer on my phone than they would on the pc !
so when i post it, then i look at it from a computer, its super short, and it frustrates me sometimes, y'know ?
I understand that. Sometimes, I use a word counter app for that.

I'm almost always online via my phone. Sometimes I'll use my dad's computer, or a friend's laptop, but I myself don't have anything of that sort. It can be quite annoying, and I'd probably be much more efficient with a computer/laptop (anything that has a keyboard really, though typos can be more common sometimes), but I've grown used to it

Been using phone for seven or eight months now. I'm actually like it more than desktop by now, if it is infact a little tricky at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back