• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone down for RP - ignore prefix (plots inside)

Could you perhaps be talked into a Game Of Thrones RP? It isn't listed but I was curious as to whether or not it might pique your interest.

Could you perhaps be talked into a Game Of Thrones RP? It isn't listed but I was curious as to whether or not it might pique your interest.
Well I don’t watch Game of Thrones but I had a rp once where one of the characters is magically transported to the present and meets some of my characters there... So settings like those are okay xD

Well, vampire sounds good. Do you have any specific plots in mind?^^
Not really, usually I prefer working it out together and most of the time just a basic one to get started.

But, maybe something with a darker character (the vampire) and a human. Or a "good" vampire and a "bad" one?

Not really, usually I prefer working it out together and most of the time just a basic one to get started.

But, maybe something with a darker character (the vampire) and a human. Or a "good" vampire and a "bad" one?
Sounds good. Shoot me a pm :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back