Other Anybody else feel just a touch stupid on the first day here??

Girl2Fine2

i am not a girl. i'm a storm with skin.
__sigh_____gif_by_ahin0910-d4p2gps.gif

Like, in hindsight - much like I was when I first came to roleplaygateway - I get that this is my first day here. I can't possibly get coding that easily and creating amazing stuff like people who have been here much longer than myself. But anyone else as overwhelmed as I am when it comes to learning about classes, DIVs, and everything?

Or am I literally the only idiot here?

I think the first day for everybody is a tad overwhelming, but it's alright! Unless RPN has changed that much over the 2 years I've been gone, the place is generally accepting. You just start off with baby steps. If I'm right, there's a few writing, roleplaying, and BBCode guides/threads posted! That's where I started.

I definitely feel this way! I’m going through everyone’s posts and they’re so intricately crafted and I’m like “oh man I’m gonna look like a dud.”

I definitely feel this way! I’m going through everyone’s posts and they’re so intricately crafted and I’m like “oh man I’m gonna look like a dud.”

Right?? Like, dang my posts are gonna be so mediocre on this site filled with actual artists!!

I think the first day for everybody is a tad overwhelming, but it's alright! Unless RPN has changed that much over the 2 years I've been gone, the place is generally accepting. You just start off with baby steps. If I'm right, there's a few writing, roleplaying, and BBCode guides/threads posted! That's where I started.

It just looks so daunting to me because I was just semi getting used to the coding for another site and now I'm just like -_-

I've been here since 2014 and haven't coded. Ever. Never found a need to. But the guides are there and pretty easy to use from what I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back