Any Sonic Fans out there?

GYARA

The Main Barrell Roller of Hyrule
Well, I am surely into Sonic, especially after playing the only game that I missed before, that being Colors.

So, are there any Sonic fans? What is your fav character? Mine is Shadow because he is so badass...

Yay, I'm not the only one :D

But let's hope for more to pop up (pop up? wtf, brain?)

Yeah, I'm just kinda tired by my exams that I had today (goshdarn biology) and not thinking properly because of that.

I really loved the saga games of Sonic. Sonic and knuckles. I grew up with the game you can't beat all the sound tracks, I mean it's just simply awesome. All old games were retro sound tracks. <3 Although saying that I think they should of left sonic alone instead of the kids series. (So sorry to those that love it) But I just can't get my head around it.

I'm a pretty big sonic fan, however I like sonic games from any generation, including the classics and the modern 3d games. most sonic games for me has at least 1 thing that makes them at least entertaining enough to play once, well besides boom but that's my opinion. although While I like the classics better they were not the best, but then again there is no perfect game, I guess some classic sonic fans forget some of the problems the originals had like not being able to see ahead of you sometimes or how bad the special stages in sonic 1 and 2 were. I recently opened up a sonic role play so hopefully people will notice it. any one else excited for sonic mania. 

i like the older sonic games up to sonic heros and Shadow the hedgehog. anything after that is meh. the originals are always the best.

Generations is pretty great aside from a terrible final boss.

I was a huge fan back in the day but I dropped off. Picked up a massive amount of the games through Humble Bundle a few months back. Playing through Adventure 2 at the moment which feels a lot more rough than I remembered. Still, enjoying it a fair amount. Wish the chao garden would return in a newer game.

I have liked every Sonic game I've played, at least the first time through, even Sonic '06. I realized how bad it was after I got to the "end of the world" stage.

Still waiting for the second Sonic Chronicles. It was a brilliant idea but the ending is just...agh...

I. Love. Sonic!!! :D

Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut was my first GameCube game, and the first one I could play without having to ask for permission to play it, and I feel in fandom love with the series ever since! I've loved every Sonic game I've played, and I've played a good number. I liked the classic 2D sides rollers, but the 3D ones take the cake for me! I've played SADX, SA2: Battle, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog (awesome music and actually nice blend of StH mechanics with gunplay), Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, Sonic Rush, and Sonic Advance 3 all through to the last boss, and almost 100% Black Knight. I wanna play those games again, and get the ones I missed - like Secret Rings and Colors, for example, and probably also Generations and Lost World - and get back into the Sonic kick. I also played Sonic Chronicles and wish they'd try to do another Sonic-themed RPG - but, this time, not use the whole "tapping" to make attacks work thing. A mix of Sonic-speed open-field exploration with dungeons and sections of the world where you're forced to go slow and really pay attention and where random encounters pop up to challenge you to turn-based battles... THAT, my friends, would be my ideal Sonic-themed RPG. :D

Huge fan here! Played pretty much every game...even Sonic 06 and Sonic and The Secret Rings. >.>

I've loved almost every game in the series, but...well...Sonic 06 and Sonic and The Secret Rings were absolute crap. =-=

Sonic and The Black Knight doesn't get enough credit for being an actually fairly good Sonic game. It's not the best by far, but it's pretty fun. :/

I've also read all the comics so far. 

As for my favorite character... BIG THE CAT!...Just kidding.

My favorite character is E-123 Omega!

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite characters are either E-102 Gamma, Rouge the Bat or E-123 Omega. I'm playing Shadow the Hedgehog at the moment and really enjoying it. I like the fact that they are different endings so I'm playing through multiple times to see them all. I played Sonic and the Black Knight recently too and really enjoyed that one especially some of the boss fights. I also liked how there were multiple characters to choose from near the end and how you could make your own swords.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back