Other Any other mud eaters?

i like to take mud + mix it with some milk to make it kind of liquidy and then freeze it bc mud pops are the best pops

i like to take mud + mix it with some milk to make it kind of liquidy and then freeze it bc mud pops are the best pops

oh fuck yeah milk mud is the fucking best its so creamy

usually i use like 2 parts milk for every 1 part mud and get a smooth shake-like texture but i havent thought to freeze it

thanks im going to try this right now

you can also add a bit more milk to the mud ratio to make it less frozen and more like ice cream

it's the best thing to put on mud pies tbh

cherish these facts

you bet your mud eating ass im gonna cherish these facts

andDD also if you let wet mud in a pie pan + let it dry out it becomes this nice and crunchy pie shell 

a nice crust for my mud icecream mud pie youre a g e n i u s

ty years of research in mudinary schools teach you a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
i would never forget mud cookies and soup

theyr ea staple 

mud+soup.jpg

picJ1JC8K.jpg

forgetting about mud soup and cookies is like

forgetting how to breath

What about mud pizza?

no pizza sauce, no pizza crust, just Mud crust and mud sauce with some cheese and whatever

Um????? Who tf uses real cheese???everyone knows u take dried mud, then wet mud as the sauce and sprinkle some dirt as the cheese. U can add rocks if you're not allergic too. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because you cant understand the culture of others doesnt mean you gotta be rude!!! Dont like mud dont read

Usually when I make mud pizza I use a dried mixture of milk and mud for the cheese!! Its rly good and adds texture 

Welcome 2 the Loam Home

rika x sangwoo mud eaters au

Users who are viewing this thread

Back