Other Any other mud eaters?

20 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I'm honestly interested, how did you get into eating mud?

well it all began when i went to like family christmud parties 

and like my grandmud brought her special homemade mud cookies

and i've been hooked since

the texture and the crunch

it's overwhelming

its like peanut brittle 

I'm sorry but when you posted that it reminded me of this video:

well it all began when i went to like family christmud parties 

and like my grandmud brought her special homemade mud cookies

and i've been hooked since

I never heard of mud pies or cookies before, ever since I saw this thread I was honestly considering of trying it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry but when you posted that it reminded me of this video:

I never heard of mud pies or cookies before, ever since I saw this thread I was honestly considering of trying it. 

that's where i got it from XD 

Given thought and time I realize I was incredibly rude and I fully support you all in chasing your muddy dreams  :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL:

@charleen d- demo nande...

@Shelter yes!!! try it try it

personally im descended from a long line of mud-eaters. its kind of our culture i guess

mud/clay is actually nutritious and can help settle upset stomachs!!

@Negative Zone thank oyu we forgive you glad to have a mud ally!!!!!!  :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL: :BishieSparklesL:

its a place to discuss mud eating and find fellow mud eaters

if youre interested in mud eating im sure someone would love to explain it to you!!

giphy.gif

how is this thread not top pinned like this is a science breakthrough come on people WAKE UP

WAKE ME UP 

WAKE ME UP INSIDE 

SAVE MEEEE!!

So ... do I get a certain type of mud or something?

clay is probably the best! i would try to make sure its from a place where theres no chemicals or anything nasty in it before hand, 

Suddenly im tempted to try mud

Like i said earlier with the mud cups you can start out by trying mud in food you already like just to get used to it!!

Putting some gummy worms in mud makes it really cute and fun too

At first I thought this was a joke thread, but at this point I'm observing this like a scientific experiment. 

Though I will admit to have eaten dirt (attached to garden fresh carrots) more than a couple times. It's not horrible or anything, but I wouldn't eat it anyway other way, or regularly at all.

has anybody brought up the fact that mud eating is actually pretty common in some places around the world because mud is cheap and fills the stomach easily? mud is sold as street food in some places. 

also there was a girl in ethiopia with a case of ocd that had to be hospitalised because she kept eating the mud of the wall in her house. it was the only way to quell her intrusive thoughts she had about the wall. 

that's all the facts i have about mud-eating, please continue. 

Woah, I thought I was the only one. My favorite type is the kind you find inside the dog pen? Something about it just brings my taste buds to life. It somehow only appears after my dog has been outside for a while, and I'm not sure why? I usually go out with sandwich bags and fill each of them up until I run out of sandwich bags. Then, i go inside and mix it with the chocolate ice cream in the freezer. My family is obsessed. They all want my secret recipe. Should I tell them, would they truely understand? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back