Any other Mobile gamers out there?

Truthblade

I am the truth. Deal with it.
I am just curious, since now lately I have been playing my games on mobile since I am grounded from console games at the moment. Is there anyone else who enjoys mobile gaming?

I do some mobile gaming. I go through phases where I download a bunch of random games and kind of try them out for a few minutes at a time but I've played Puzzle and Dragons on and off for a couple years now. I play some of the Final Fantasy mobile games occasionally too but it's been a while since I touched my accounts on the ones I play.

I also have a Pokemon Go account but winter's kind of totally sapped my urge to play because I don't like the cold very much, haha. I should dust my account back off now that there's holiday events and new Pokemon and such though my neighborhood is kind of a wasteland in terms of spawns, stops, and gyms.

I play mostly rhythm games on my phone so stuff like o2jam, hachihachi, deemo, and cytus.

CLASH! ROYALEEEEEEEE.

Join The Breakers (clan emblem a black 5 leaf clover located in Canada)

Does tablet count? as I've bought the Amazing Spiderman 2 on that as I found the console version a bit lacking so thought I give that a go.

I do a lot of mobile gaming. I've found that apps are all shit, do not go on the App Store, you will waste all your money on in-app-purchases.

Soccer Spirits! :D  

Mobile games are fun if you're not sitting at home all the time. There are a few gems out there that are free, completely free. Just resist the temptation to scoop out some cash for faster progress because mobile games are notorious for requiring hours of time to pass before you can finish a single action.

I love mobile games, but I rarely have enough storage on my phone to keep that many XD

It's expensive, but The Wolf Among Us plays GREAT on a touchscreen. Reigns is great, but near impossible to beat. And Oh Sir, The Insult Simulator, is hilarious :D  

Dem kairosoft games tho. I like the soccer one because it has the most tension but every game has its own personality given to it.

I play a lot of mobile rhythm games.  I first got fully into the genre by playing Cytus, actually.  Rayark make pretty good ones, but Tone Sphere and Malody are also rad.  They're free on google play but not on iphone... weird

I quite enjoy some mobile games, I actually do play quite a few such as. 

Blades and Rings

Monster Warlord

Valkyrie Crusade

Fallout Shelter 

and Blazblue on the phone.

Hmmmm

MOBIUS Final Fantasy (Login only)

Brave Frontier (Login only)

FE Heroes

Soul Reverse Zero (Login only)

Clash Royale

Fate/GO

Yu gi oh Duel Links

Pokemon Duel

I don't really have many gaming platforms, so I'm usually stuck with PC or Mobi games. I originally started with rhythm games, but I slowly transitioned to ccg and the like, so now I'm suffering.

Some games I currently play (or have played) are...Cytus, Deemo, VOEZ, Lanota, banyaro, llsif, Soccer Spirits, Otogi SSA, and recently FE Heroes. I recall I used to play Zenonia/Illusia/etc before as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back