Other Any New Year's resolutions?

TheCrimsonPhoenix

Crimson Flames
Yeah, I'm aight. Way less busy than before and I wanna start using this website more, so... I'm tryin' to be active again. But, enough about me, let's cut to the chase...

Everyone has that one thing they wish to accomplish next year. Some big, some small. No matter what you wish to do, keep your goal in sight, don't give up, and don't worry about having to change it slightly, do what works best for you. Whatever your goal for next year may be, I wish you good luck. That being said...

My new year's resolution is to use this website as frequently as I used to so I can get a chance to meet all of you artists, you authors, you dungeon masters, you romance lovers, thrillseekers, heroes, villains, NPCs, protagonists, everyone! I want to get the chance to meet everyone.

Now that I have told you my New Year's resolution, why don't you tell everyone else yours? ...Unless you're here to look for one to share with someone, which is perfectly fine too!

Mine will be to have more fun. I've been lacking in that department as of this year but that's going to change. Also, I'm going to start telling certain people what I really think of them.

I see. And how do you plan to accomplish those goals?
Mine will be to have more fun. I've been lacking in that department as of this year but that's going to change. Also, I'm going to start telling certain people what I really think of them.

Read more books, for once. I wanted to do that this year but life got too busy.

Take more actual vacations, travel more, skydiving, swimming, gaming.
As for telling certain people what I really think of them, well, that's pretty self-explanatory.
Sounds like a solid plan. Give it your 110%, 'cause things'll only work if you make it work!

This year I started learning to play guqin. This musical instrument is very hard to learn.
My new year resolution is to improve as much as I can. There are a few songs I want to play. Not sure I'll get to learning them within a year because they're quite advanced but I'll try to get a bit closer to that level.
Learning music was the best decision this year and I'm planning to carry on next year and not give up.

This year I started learning to play guqin. This musical instrument is very hard to learn.
My new year resolution is to improve as much as I can. There are a few songs I want to play. Not sure I'll get to learning them within a year because they're quite advanced but I'll try to get a bit closer to that level.
Learning music was the best decision this year and I'm planning to carry on next year and not give up.
Man, that sounds super cool. Good luck with that! I understand how difficult learning a new instrument can be but the results will be worth it.

Last year I got down to the target weight I was aiming for, this year my goal is to tone up and gain muscle. Going to start making use of the gym in our place, finally👌

Also on the agenda is diet improvement, getting out of the house more and building relationships.

All pretty doable and I’m feeling very optimistic about this year!

My goals for 2020:
  • Volunteer at the Shepard Center in their Rehab gym
  • Go on at least TWO weekend backpacking trips
  • Set up my family with a fitness routine to help them get healthier. (This includes me)

• Eating at least 3 full meals a day
  • Core every day
  • Up at 7
  • Secure an internship
  • No more soda
I have more but wrote them down somewhere else. Something about reading. Dance party every Saturday

Try not to die I guess? I‘ve kinda stopped making resolutions years ago, and even then those weren’t really realistic and I ended up giving up on them after like a week. I already have so much on my shoulders now, I don’t need to add my own pressure to the pile.

Starting (somewhat forced) CrossFit! I’m hoping I enjoy the style enough to continue after my class is over, but it seems like a good introduction to working out. Also just going into the year leaving behind lots of drama of the past...five years? Time to be an adult yaaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back