• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any Ideas? (Long Term Partner Needed)

Chime-of-Midnight

Ball of Angst
Because school is out for me, I finally have time to roleplay! ٩( ᐛ )و Yay!

So, I've been a role player for about 3 years or so, but I still consider myself a pretty decent RPer, despite the few years of experience.

When it comes to length, I'll usually try to match my partner's writing length. But I absolutely do not like one-liners. So if you prefer to write 5 paragraphs, I'll try to write 5 paragraphs. I think you get the idea. ^-^

If you want to do a mature theme, I'm all up for it. (。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑✧ I have no age-restrictions.

Proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, and all that jazz is a must for me!

Well, now that all that's done, you can start to suggest ideas!

With nothing much to go on, may I ask if you're into any fandoms. What kind of shows or video games have you seen/played recently. Any urges to role play something specific?

Hello! So, I suppose I do watch a lot of shows and belong to many fandoms.

Pretty Little Liars

Revenge

Twilight

Harry Potter

The Hunger Games

Divergent

Sherlock

The Disappearance ~ It is in French but it includes English subtitles

Murdered By My Father

The Windsors

Made In Chelsea

Mean Girls

Scream Queens

And that is what happens when I cannot stop myself...

But what would you like to do as I too roleplay in the fantasy and realistic category also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ay! Well, I'm a sucker for romance (other genres too but mainly romance ^^¡), I am too in summer break for a while, love to role-play, and have free time, soooooo if you're willing to give me a chance, I'd love to role-play with you! I consider myself literate enough although I do make mistakes now and then. Replying isn't that much of an issue with me and I tend to mirror my partner's posts. Hmm, what else should I add to this so it seems like a good deal to you... I pretty much have no limits BUT I must warn you that I'm not good with:

• Gore
  • Anything supernatural that isn't: witches, vampires, and demons
  • Too much action.

I can do action, but just not as a main. Other than that, I love romance, mystery, drama, slice of life, and comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back