• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any genre RP

SilentMist

BLACKJACK!
Hey, I'm kind of new here. I'm looking for an RP partner or 2 that is reliable and flexible. I have a busy schedule and won't be on 24/7, but I'm better at being on kik since it's mobile. I only have a few needs when concerning candidates.

2. You must have at least 5 years rp-ing experience (may be flexible if submission in pm is up to maturity level)

3. If you want to do a group, I'm fine with that too, just give me your friends info and we can add them to the kik.

4. I don't play male, mainly because I'm not good at it, so if you want to try and convice me to do FxF then you can

5. Any genre

6. Any length from one liners to paragraphs, however if doing sentences I prefer third person. -action- "dialouge" format is also acceptable (original way I learned to rp)

7. No one likes god-modding

8. It doesnt have to be romance if you dont want it to be. I like just normal adventures as much as anyone.

If you message me, I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible. If you want to send me a sample, that's fine, but I don't think we need it as long as you have a decent amount of experience. :) Thanks for clicking on here, by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe man. I don't have a Kik. That stinks, because I meet all of the Criteria.

It was lovely meeting you. Here, free cookie

cookie.png

bumping for the person even though I meet like, 3 requirements, and don't know them.

The most important ones

2. You must have at least 5 years rp-ing experience"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello my hope-to-be new friend,

I actually returned to the site today after taking a bit of a...break one could say. 

I pass all your requirements besides the five years of role-playing experience, but I do consider myself rather mature so you have that to look forward to. Also, I tend to be a bit of laugh so there you go buddy. ;)

A submission of how I roleplay? Boy, that'll be a surprise for me and you both! If we are going to do this, is there any particular scenario you would like to roleplay in? Thank you very much for replying by the way. :)

hm...I guess as descriptive as you comfortably can (a paragraph or 2) of a man in a bar. That doesn't mean we'll rp it lol just an example

Of course buddy, no bother. I'll get that to you in a few minutes. Mind you, I wouldn't have much experience drinking, mainly because I don't! But I'll do my best to imitate that environment! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back