• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Any Genre, Detailed Partner Wanted

Portal

WeaveGear Interdimesional Portal System
Hello, Forum. Just as the title says I'm looking for a detailed partner for any variation of RP. I am open to anything right now and usually don't do Fandoms but I'm willing to do OC content for the following:

• Halo Universe
  • Grand Theft Auto (Or crime based setting)
  • Fallout (Or post-apocalyptic setting)
  • Tropico

For straight OC for other Genres I'm really not that picky especially if you have a plot in mind, I'm rather tired of being the main plot generator, so I'm interested to hear what you got. If you have a good idea I may bounce additional ideas off that with you to better enhance the story and further the enjoyment.

My rules are simple:

• I ask for a minimum post length of one paragraph, so about 5 to 6 sentences. Over and above is highly accepted and overly appreciated.
  • You must bring your own beverage. Whiskey preferred if sharing.

I would be interested in a GTA/crime-based roleplay with you. Maybe the next focus in the GTA series would be an open world with heavy European influences and the oddball stereotypes that Rockstar likes to subtly use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back