• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Any code sages willing to help a newbie?

Autumn Leaf

Chrysalis, Metamorphosis, Genesis
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Can anyone help me make a 'simple' code that is an image that scrolls along as a user scrolls down the page? If not, can anyone direct me to somewhere I can find it? I've seen something like it here; Resource - Ami's Lab 2.0 | Mobile Friendly Freebies

In the third post, but I just want a wide banner-length image that fits in a post, not including that other opening tabs stuff. Is that even possible?

Do I start with a border code? I know those are super duper important... But I'm not sure..

Ah!! It's very confusing, and I'm sorry. ; n ;

Last edited:
hey! do you mean something like this:

if yes, here's the code for you! i've included little instructions on how to edit this code as you need, but the only important property for this is actually background-attachment:fixed; which you can read more about here.

Code:
[div=/*this denotes the height of the image in pixels! you can just adjust the numbers as you see fit for your needs*/ height:250px;

/*this denotes the width of the image in percentage of the post width it'll take up. as it scales based on screen width, i wouldn't advise making this too small! keep it as a percentage to ensure it doesn't cut off across other devices*/ width:100%;

/*replace the URL here with the URL of the image you want to use*/ background: URL('https://images7.alphacoders.com/122/1229207.png');

margin:auto; background-attachment:fixed;][/div]

hope this helps (*^.^*)

Ah, a code sage has blessed me this day!!

That is awesome! Thank you very much! Such helpful tips too!

I will credit you, should I make use of this code!!

Ah, a code sage has blessed me this day!!

That is awesome! Thank you very much! Such helpful tips too!

I will credit you, should I make use of this code!!

glad i could help!! no need to credit at all (⌒▽⌒)♡ it's a very small code snippet!
feel free to reach out if you have any other coding questions too. all the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back