Anime & Manga Any Berserk fans!?!?

DARKER THAN CASHA GETTING RAPED LIKE THAT?!?!?!
Not exactly, but Guts kills a bunch of children because their Apostles, feels bad about it, but realizes that there were Apostles controlling the children, would Guts says if it happens again, he won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to stop him. And then Guts gets the Berserker armor, which used to belong to Skull Knight, and it basically makes him Knightmare from Soul Calibur. Also, I love your avatar.

Not exactly, but Guts kills a bunch of children because their Apostles, feels bad about it, but realizes that there were Apostles controlling the children, would Guts says if it happens again, he won't hesitate to kill anyone who tries to stop him. And then Guts gets the Berserker armor, which used to belong to Skull Knight, and it basically makes him Knightmare from Soul Calibur. Also, I love your avatar.
ty XD Also yikes thanks for the warning, I knew there's a lot of rape in it so I mentally prepped myself for that.... fucking horrifying

ty XD Also yikes thanks for the warning, I knew there's a lot of rape in it so I mentally prepped myself for that.... fucking horrifying
Yeah. The fight where Guts gets his Berserker armor is amazing. It basically takes away the natural limiters that your body has like pain, guilt, morality, and fatigue, and gives you an insatiable bloodlust and makes you give in to your base desires. It's crazy powerful. Also, if you get injured, like an arm breaks, the armor will puncture and rip the bones back into place. It doesn't heal you, but it just holds you together. The keeper of the armor stated that the only way to stop someone in the armor without magical means was for all their bones to be crushed, and for them to completely bleed out.

jesus..... aight no more spoilies i'm getting the manga just to see how horribly griffith dies

nWfCBvR.png

Griffith :frustratedteeth:

A youtuber did an awesome character study of him.

Ignore the title. It's not literal.

Uhhhh, if by that you mean paid respects to the depth of his character while acknowledging his crimes than yeah.

Uhhhh, if by that you mean paid respects to the depth of his character while acknowledging his crimes than yeah.
I do think he's a fascinating character, but I like the way he contrasts Guts. Guts is very masculine and rough, while Griffith looks feminine and genteel. Guts lives for the moment, and fights to fill his stomach, while Griffith fights for his own ambitions. Guts never knew love, while Griffith was basically worshiped by his friends. Guts looks like a black knight, while Griffith is the white knight. But at the same time, Guys knew the importance of friends and his love for Casca, while Griffith saw all of the Band as simply stepping stones for his goal.

depth of character or not he's a fuck face
Umm, okay?

I do think he's a fascinating character, but I like the way he contrasts Guts. Guts is very masculine and rough, while Griffith looks feminine and genteel. Guts lives for the moment, and fights to fill his stomach, while Griffith fights for his own ambitions. Guts never knew love, while Griffith was basically worshiped by his friends. Guts looks like a black knight, while Griffith is the white knight. But at the same time, Guys knew the importance of friends and his love for Casca, while Griffith saw all of the Band as simply stepping stones for his goal.

I agree. It's cool how they contrast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back