Anime & Manga Any Berserk fans!?!?

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hello! I'm a massive fan of Berserk, and I really like talking with people about it, but none of the people I know watch it. So, any Berserk fans here?

While I would not consider myself an avid fan of anime and manga in general, the original Berserk was one of my favourite shows at the time. Nice to see another Berserk fan!

Ah yeah, FMA bhood was the second anime I watched. The first opening still brings me back to that summer haha! Ah the nostalgia.

Ah yeah, FMA bhood was the second anime I watched. The first opening still brings me back to that summer haha! Ah the nostalgia.
The openings for that show were amazing. Unlike the 1997 Berserk anime. As much as I love the memes surrounding it and it's bad Engrish, it just doesn't fit Berserk.

I love the Berserk theme song. At first, it grated but by the end, I was super attached to it.

That moment in the theme song where Guts is standing on a super pointy ass cliff just chilling like one does.

Oooh! I don't think the movies perfectly portray the manga, but they're still pretty good especially the last one. That is the superior version of the Eclipse, in my opinion.
like I couldn't watch the climax of the movie no pun intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back