Anti says hello!

AntisocialDreamer

Idealistic Idol Of Time

-A wild antisocial dreamer appears-

Hello new friends and foes alike.
I’m AntisocialDreamer but you can call me Anti, Dream, Dreamer, or any other version of my name.

I’m just getting back into the swing of forum based roleplays after years of messaged based ones so bare with me for a while.

That being said I tend to enjoy fantasy, romance, slice of life, si-fi, and supernatural based roleplays.

Along with that I enjoy many different fandoms and would love to get a fandom rp going as well.

Other than that I’m just happy making friends and chatting.

I hope to craft some wonderful stories in the future,

~Anti

Last edited:
Why hello there.

I won't say much as it's always pleasent to find someone who knows how to use bbcode, but perhaps find a bit more contrasting image and font.

I'm the jester, I won't say much about the site as others are going to say it anyway and say it better. The sites got a friendly community and you'll get the hang of things soon. If you need anything though feel free to tag me with Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Also minion! PanOtterPus PanOtterPus you're slacking!

Why hello there.

I won't say much as it's always pleasent to find someone who knows how to use bbcode, but perhaps find a bit more contrasting image and font.

I'm the jester, I won't say much about the site as others are going to say it anyway and say it better. The sites got a friendly community and you'll get the hang of things soon. If you need anything though feel free to tag me with Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Also minion! PanOtterPus PanOtterPus you're slacking!

Yeah I saw that. I think it’s a bit easier to read with this font than it was with the other.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Another coder I see! Noice~
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

*eats cookies and takes a cup of punch*

Thanks~!

Hello, I'm Keksi, and hope you're having a lovely day! Your BBCode is pretty awesome, I like the way you did it. Sadly, I know next to nothing about it, personally... But I know all about writing and roleplay! Message me if you'd like to RP sometime, and welcome! :closed eyes open smile::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back