• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Another zombie rp

Janesomnia

Introverted fish
Here we shall discuss the relations your characters will have along with the casual chit-chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all! I'm working on CSs, but I'll probably take a while (stuck on mobile). I'm gonna make twins, though I plan to introduce one of them later in the story.

Also: how long have zombies been a thing? First day or a year or what?

mikaluvkitties said:
Hi all! I'm working on CSs, but I'll probably take a while (stuck on mobile). I'm gonna make twins, though I plan to introduce one of them later in the story.

Also: how long have zombies been a thing? First day or a year or what?
I'm thinking on starting it in it's early days, about a week or so, just to see the progression.

And yeah, that sounds good.

giraffesarebetter said:
Reserving 2 charries please~ I don't have time to make them right now
Sure thing, as I said, anyone who showed interest before I made the thread have a reserved spot from them.

And I promise I'm not a prepped even though I have most of the things in her bag~ I just like to hike by myself

The first one is done~

giraffesarebetter said:
quick question~ where is this taking place? What part of the world
I'm thinking about Los angeles or maybe New york, though if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them.

And don't worry ^_^

Hello, I hope you are all still with me as this rp is going to start soon.

I just wanted to inform you all that I am currently awaiting two character sheets, and that includes mine. One person messaged me and asked if they could put up their CS later and I said yes, now we have come to an agreement and she will post her CS either tomorrow or on Sunday. I'll try to post mine as soon as possible. Anyway to all those who's character sheet's have something in progress i'd be very thankful if you could finish it throughout the weekend.

Another important thing I wanted you to know about is that throughout the rp we'll have to incorporate another part to the CS, you'll just have to add the section, as the info that is supposed to go in it will e edited throughout the rp, this is the allies and enemies part, I just recently found this to be very important, sorry about that.

Anyway I think that's it for now, thank you all for being so patient, believe me this rp will start very very soon, goodbye for now and goodnight to all.

The starter post is up, sorry if it sucks...

Oh a really important thing I want you all to have in mind is that you can play the zombies, think of them as NPC's just don't make them suddenly have wings please, aside from that you should know there will be more locations other than the town, if you wish to stay in a certain location for a longer time that's all well and good, i'll try to get a location tab as soon as possible, aside from that, have fun.

I thought this was like a week or so after the apocalypse began? Not even? I'm just really confused because how is all the supplies gone then? It's not even a city and people died and others left and granted they grabbed stuff but shouldn't there still be a sizeable amount of stuff especially if they weren't thinking clearly about what to grab? Just confused and a bit frustrated about how everyone's like 'there's nothing left here' when I've started roleplays a year after the apocalypse began and people still managed to find supplies??? Could someone please explain?

I am really confused because I haven't been on for 2 days because of schools I can someone catch me up please

Dang sorry guys I have been gone all day I need to catch up

giraffesarebetter said:
@nighttimecatplayer I literally have no clue who you're talking about in that post. You've got lots of run ons happening, makes it very confusing.
And I'm sorry I'm not the best with commas and periods I hope you wont mind ^-^'

I will post by Friday because I am still in school so yea

Mine my errors I was in a little rush to finahed and I didn't want to get lifted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back