• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another World

Pik

Forever A Wildcard
What if one day the very world around you just disappeared, there was nothing left but dark all around, then you see a light then you appeare in a small villege that looked like it came strght out of a fantasy book. All around you, you see people from other verise times and caltures, and some that dont even look human, all gatherd around just as comfused as you are. You look in the direction that every one is faceing and you see a large mansion, on top of its steps lyes a famly of three, an older man and women and with them a tenage girl. As you stare the man speeks

Every one let me interduce myself I am Daydrick Heartfire and as of today, if you wish you can call me your new god

Now I know you are all comfuse as to what just happed, but to tell a long story short.

The world as you know it is gone

And each one of you are the only survivors of each of your worlds

There is no way for you to go home it is gone now, im affred you will all have to start from scrach here.

Now let me welcome you to the laws of this world

1.Magic is real here feel free to study it

2.No one can die of old age,you will all ways be the same age as you are now

3.You can only die by being killed by some one else

4.If you kill anyone, and I find out you will be killed on the spot

Now that is all out of the way we have made a home for each of you feel free to pick one and live there if you have any questions talk to my wife Crystal or my daughter Anna

Now I will be leaving for now so behave. 

And just like that he dissapears out of fin air like he was never there. So what will you do now in this new world?

Rules of the RP

1. RPNation rules apply

2.No godmoding

3.Have fun

OOC

Characters

A small dull sound of pots and other various items hitting against each other and the floor came, mostly unheard, from a small house within the village. A moment after a young girl, named Alexa, practically fell out the door. She's too excited, even though it's been a few days since Alexa and the others came to this new world. She was just so excited to learn about it all, to finally experience magic and everything she'd only ever read in books.

She stood up and brushed herself off. She stretched her see through wings so she could see them in the sunlight. It bothered her, only slightly, when she woke up here and found she had become a faery, sporting the bright, sun-catching wings and pointed ears. No one else really seemed to change too much. But she still got excited from thinking that this just made her closer to magic, it at least didn't make her feel like an outcast. How silly would that be, to be a human among all these strange and wonderful creatures?

Alexa went and closed the door to the house. She then adjusted her bag and stood there, taking in the recent scenery. Then she headed off to her basic magic class, where she'd be able to learn how to use and control the magic this world came with.

"mother I'm going out to pick up some new books!" Says purple haired girl as she walks out of the mansion "I'll be back later" she says as she walks out and shuts the door behind her "with all the new people around I'm sure I can learn lot more about different worlds" she smiles as she walks towards the town library. A little while later she comes out with a stack of books "think you" she says as she walks out and starts heading home, a bit into the walk she ends up walking into some one "ahh!" She trips as she walks into her falls down dropping all her books around her "ha watch where your going" she blushes rubing the back of her head 

@MysteriousFlight

As Alexa walked she couldn't help but look at her surroundings. The market, houses, other buildings...it was all just so magical to her! No matter how many times she went through town she couldn't stop herself from being amazed.

Only moments later, a little ways outside the library, she isn't paying attention and ended up running into someone. She gasps at the collision and stumbles, falling. The books the other was carrying had scattered across the ground around them, and Alexa didn't even pause before scrambling to pick them up. "Ah! I'm so sorry!"

"no no it's ok I should of pay more attention to my soundings" she says as she starts to to grab some more the books around her "ugh this so embarrassing I'm so sorry for yelling at you"

Alexa finished stacking the books she had picked up and stood up. She held them a moment longer until the other stood to take them. She smiled. "It's alright. I'm used to it." She pauses for a moment, looking over the other for any possible bumps she may have caused. "Hey, aren't you the daughter of Daydrick Heatfire? Anna, right?"

She blushes "ya thats me", she then looks the girl over ha your a fairy aren't you I've never seen anyone of your kind so big before your about as big as a human?

"Erm, yeah." Alexa says, looking around at her wings before turning back to Anna. "I was actually a human before. I don't know what happened, but I'm not..human, i guess?" She never bothered to question anything. She wakes up in a new world, saved apparently because her own had been destroyed. Being changed into a faery wasn't a big deal to her.

"really that's strange this is the first case I've heard of some one changeling races before coming here" she looks you over "how strange, hmm I would like to look into this further miss um, what's your name, I feel as though there might be powerful magic affecting you"

Alexa stared for a bit. She never thought it'd be strange. Okay, maybe once, but she just looked over it. "Eh, Alexa. It's Alexa." she replied. The thought of strange magic affecting her was even more odd. Why would it choose her, out of everyone else? What made her different?

"well Alexa if you would let me I would like to study you for a while I want see how this magic inside of you works, maybe I could use it to help others with the same problem as you" she smiles still studying the girl

Anna's staring was starting to make Alexa a little uncomfortable, thus making her shift from foot to foot. "Erm, can I ask why this is important?"

"it's more for my own research but this magic in you could show us some possible answers as to why multiple worlds have been disappearing" she says still starting

Other worlds were disappearing too? It was never said that there were more worlds dying off. Alexa just thought it happened all at once, when she came. Well, if that's the case...if it would help find a solution... "Alright! If it'll help, you can research me." That sounded so odd, yet just plain awesome!

She smiles "ok great are you busy right now I would like to get to work on this as soon as possible" 

"Ah..." Alexa had actually been looking forward to getting to her magic classes. She was tempted to say that she was busy, but decided against it. Magic classes could wait. She knew a little bit on how to summon her magic, maybe she could study while she's helping Anna. Maybe. Either way, the sooner the better, The other worlds can't wait. "Nope! I'm free!" She said with a smile.

She picks up her books she had at the side "great come on let's head down to my family mansion where it will be safe* she smiles leading the way

Alexa follows Anna, continuing to look around at the town despite the new advancement, though making sure to keep an peye on where she was going. It was all kind of frightening when you think about it, world's just disappearing without a reason. But it also excited her. She'd get to help in saving those worlds! What more could anyone want?

They advently made it up her mansion, where she took Alexa up to her room "here we are, this is where I do all my studying and stuff" she leads her in and drops her books on her desk. Looking around all you can see rolls of books lying around every where and bookshelf on baskly every wall with a bed in the center and lying on her desk theres a glowing black book that looks quite old

Alexa looked around the large room and all the shelves of books. She's never been in any place so impressive, let alone a room like this She just stood for a moment, in awe, before deciding to sit down on the bed. She'd leave the desk and chair for, logically, Anna and her researching.

Anna began to open up a few of her books "let's see here there must be something in my books about your mysterious change" she says flipping through "oh feel free to read some of my books if you like"

Lucifer smiled as he saw so many people just not a good kind of smile he thought over and over"food... Eat... Food" as he looked around in his armor as people walked past him starring at him like an insane person

Lucifer walked to the small village with the clanking of his demonic armor as he looked around trying to find a good place to eat then he saw a library and went in

Angelique Ducane walked in the shadows, not to keen on getting to know anyone just yet. She still was shocked at how many people had been brought to this new world, all of their world's having ended as well. It made her suspect the "gods" who claimed they were the rulers there of having something to do with all the world's ending. She'd have to do some digging later on. Maybe try coercing the daughter, Anna into telling her something about it, if there was anything to be told. For now, she climbed a tree and perched upside down on a branch, watching all the others around her.

Lucifer found a table and sat as he took a bag and the contents inside reeked of rotten flesh as he ripped it clean and went outside to lay under a tree slowly walking not noticing angilque hanging upside down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back