• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another World (REDO)

Pik

Forever A Wildcard
What if one day the very world around you just disappeared, there was nothing left but dark all around, then you see a light then you appeare in a small villege that looked like it came strght out of a fantasy book. All around you, you see people from other verise times and caltures, and some that dont even look human, all gatherd around just as comfused as you are. You look in the direction that every one is faceing and you see a large mansion, on top of its steps lyes a famly of three, an older man and women and with them a tenage girl. As you stare the man speeks

Every one let me interduce myself I am Daydrick Heartfire and as of today, if you wish you can call me your new god

Now I know you are all comfuse as to what just happed, but to tell a long story short.

The world as you know it is gone

And each one of you are the only survivors of each of your worlds

There is no way for you to go home it is gone now, im affred you will all have to start from scrach here.

Now let me welcome you to the laws of this world

1.Magic is real here feel free to study it

2.No one can die of old age,you will all ways be the same age as you are now

3.You can only die by being killed by some one else

4.If you kill anyone, and I find out you will be killed on the spot

Now that is all out of the way we have made a home for each of you feel free to pick one and live there if you have any questions talk to my wife Crystal or my daughter Anna

Now I will be leaving for now so behave.

And just like that he dissapears out of fin air like he was never there. So what will you do now in this new world?

Rules of the RP

1. RPNation rules apply

2.No godmoding

3.Have fun
Characters
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/another-world-character.331286/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back