• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another World (OOC)

This roleplay seems super interesting! I'm thinking on joining, but I have just a few questions to ask soni don't cross anything.

1, do I need a picture foir appearance? You never said we needed to or didn't, and I wanna know if I need to look for a picture or not.

2, is it alright to say my characters changed from human to like elf or something when they came into the new world? If it isn't, I'll keep it human.

For now those are my only questions. I'll make my character as soon as you reply ovo

This roleplay seems super interesting! I'm thinking on joining, but I have just a few questions to ask soni don't cross anything.

1, do I need a picture foir appearance? You never said we needed to or didn't, and I wanna know if I need to look for a picture or not.

2, is it alright to say my characters changed from human to like elf or something when they came into the new world? If it isn't, I'll keep it human.

For now those are my only questions. I'll make my character as soon as you reply ovo

1.you do not need a picture if you don't want put one but just make sure you describe your appearance

2.that is fine feel free to change it, it could lead to some great roleplaying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back