• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Another Teen Statistic

"Hey Ballet is great too." He said as he walked. "He noticed that she followed him as he entered the kitchen. " You don't have to trouble yourself, I can manage on my own... Well I think." He said as he went for the fridge and took out eggs and butter and some black pepper. He put them on the kitchen table And went to grab a frying pan. "Cooking is so not for me. I mean it took me eight tries to get an omelette right. And it's like the simplest thing you can cook. But I really can't keep on eating junk food everyday. It's not good for for my pockets or health."

He went to the kitchen table and started working on the eggs. There were a few questions that he wanted to ask her but he didn't know if it would be appropriate. but he decided to go for it anyway. " So how do you feel about all this? You know... Motherhood and stuff." And as he expected it came out like a weird and creepy questions. His shook his head at his stupidity and said. "Actually never mind, it's a stupid question. Sorry about that."

Cambree just grinned and shrugged. "Well, I still wanted to come and hang out with you," She answered lamely, blushing at how she'd put it. She just didn't want to sit on the couch and watch him, she guessed. She leaned back on one of the counters out of his way and laughed a little bit. "I honestly only eat junk food. Jack in the Box curly fries are honestly.... I eat them way too often..." She laughed and shook her head, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. It was true but pretty embarrassing. She didn't think that she was making quite a good impression on him...

She smiled and shook her head when he apologized for the question. "No, it's not stupid. It's fine... I mean, I always knew I wanted to be mom but I didn't think it'd be like, now. I haven't really had time to let it sit in but I know it's not going to be easy. Like, I can pretty much kiss my social life goodbye and just my life in general. But I think it will be worth it. Everyone says that everything changes when you have your own child and you love them like you've never loved anyone else so... Maybe it'll all work out?" She answered and then shrugged with a little grin. She was trying to be positive but she was honestly terrified. She didn't know anything about raising a child and giving birth petrified her.

Jack smiled. "Yes but I wouldn't count on keeping that up for too long. I don't think eating junk food all the time is good for the baby. I'm not an expert but it's what I heard." He found himself a bit shocked at his own comment. Was he really getting into that mentality? worrying about his child's health and about hers? He started mixing the eggs and butter and pepper together as he put the frying pan on the cooking fire. This was becoming his reality very quickly, much faster than he had hoped.

He looked into her beautiful blue eyes as she talked about motherhood. "Do you really think that will be the case, no more social life and the fun of it? I mean I guess I can see why that would be happening but I don't think that will be the case. I mean we'd have much less free time on our hands but it will still be there." The he smiled at he and returned to his cooking. "I'm sure it'll all work out somehow. I mean we're in this together now and I tend to force things to work out even if they don't want to." He said jokingly. She did sound more positive than he'd imagine but he also was almost sure that she must be terrified. He was terrified himself and he's not the one who will be carrying the child inside of him or giving birth and that stuff.

Cambree made a face and jokingly stuck her tongue out at Jack when he made a comment about not eating junk food anymore. "Okay dad," She teased him with a little laugh. She knew he was right though. She'd probably have to change her eating habits for the baby'a sake even though she had a gnarly metabolism that kept her pretty lean. She was sure that dance had a part in that too.

She smiled, listening to Jack be all positive about having a life and stuff. It was kind of nice to have some reassurance about this whole mess. She hated referring to this as a mistake or anything like that, but it was. It was a super drunk hookup that probably shouldn't have happened. She almost didn't go to that party. "Well hopefully you can force this to work," She told him with a little laugh. She tucked some hair behind her ear and crossed her arms. "What about you? Not to be like, rude? But you seemed pretty alright with agreeing to being a father.. Are you just seriously that good of a guy? Becuase I'm honestly terrified," She told him with a little laugh.

Jack smiled as she teased him. the word dad stuck in his mind as she said it. It was still too soon, much too soon for him to become a dad. He took a deep breath as flipped the omelette, it was almost done. Then he listened to Cambree as she continued talking. "Yeah Hopefully." Then at the mentioned the fact that he's no terrified he looked at her. "I am terrified, probably more than you are. I'm terrified at how careless I am for allowing the to happen, doing this to the two of us. I'm terrified at the fact that life will become serious too soon for the both of us. I'm terrified from all the responsibilities that lie ahead. But I've taught myself the skill of smiling and staying calm even when I'm sad or terrified. It's a useful skill to have when you're popular. But wait until the reality of all this really sinks in then my skill will probably fail me."

He then took two plates and put the omelettes on them. "Food is ready." He said then placed one plate infront of her and said. "Crossing my fingers and hoping we both survive this meal." He said with a smile as he waited for her to taste it. "It's not the best thing in the world but I do hope you like it."

Cambree tilted her head, listening to him. "Well, you don't have to pretend around me," She told him honestly,"I understand though. I do the same thing. It's easier just to pretend, you know? But it's okay. We're both terrified." She grinned at him and run a hand through her hair. She found it almost sad that Jack had learned to wear a mask so well just because of his popularity. The people who hung out with him probably didn't even know the real Jack. He'd even admitted it- That he come off as selfish but it was obvious that he wasn't. She took a liking to him almost immediately just because of his sense of responsibility and maturity.

"It looks awesome," She told him sweetly and then laughed a little bit. She picked up her fork and cut off a piece, then put it in her mouth and chewed away. She looked over at him and grinned, giving him a thumbs up. "Tastes good too. I do like it. Thank you," She told him sweetly after she'd swallowed. It was cute that he was at least trying to learn. It was just eggs and cheese after all, somewhat hard to screw up. He did good.

"Yup we're both are, and yes you do hide it well." He answered her. Then he regarded her carefully as she tasted the omelette and complimented him, trying to decide if she was just being nice. But to him it looked like it really was edible. With a grateful smile he said "Thank you! That's a relief. Nobody has tasted them yet beside me and I was afraid I was the only one who found them good" He said smiling. Then started eating his omelette. "So you have the future figured out? Have any idea what you want to do for a career? "

He was still taking everything in, he decided to take it easy and not think much about it now. Cambree was right, they still had two months or so until people can notice a change in her. He'll have things figured out before then. His phone the suddenly started ringing, he picked it up and checked who was calling, then put it back down and took another bite from his food.

Cambree shook her head. "No idea," She answered honestly,"Not sure if I even can have a career if I'm not going to college. Not anytime soon anyways.." She shrugged as she continued to eat. It didn't really hurt her feelings either. She'd never a big dream job that had always been her goal. The only thing she'd ever liked was dance and she knew that she'd never be a Principle Dancer or anything, and now that she'd be quitting... Well, she didn't really have anything. That was depressing.

She looked over at Jack when his phone went off and grinned a little bit when he put it down. "You can take it, you know. I don't mind," She assured him, not sure if he was doing it to be polite or because he didn't want to talk to whoever was on the other side.

"Oh come on, stop treating this like it's the end of your hopes for a career. You will go to collage and you'll study something you love and make some good money. It's not the end of the world, it's just a new and hopefully happy turn of events." Then at her comment about his phone. "No it's nothing important really. I was supposed to be at this boring gathering and you pretty much saved me from that fate." He said with a smile.

Then he stood and took the empty food plates and put put them on the sink. "Coffee? I'm pretty much a coffee addict so it's my specialty." Then added. "Cambree, if you have any questions you want to ask me don't be shy. I mean I'd imagine you'd have a few of those."

Cambree made a face, listening to Jack. "But I'm a teenager. I have to act like everything in the end of the world," She remarked with a smirk,"I know that this isn't the end though. Things are just... Weird. I don't know. I haven't really processed it all yet.." She laughed a little bit when he said that she saved him. Well, saved him from a painful gathering but threw him into the world of fatherhood. She didn't know if she'd consider that to be saving.

She shook her head. "I'm fine, thank you," She declined politely. It sounded stuck up but she only drank Starbucks sugary coffee drinks. She couldn't just drink normal coffee. She put her elbow on the table with her chin in her hand as she thought about something to ask him. "I don't know," She told him honestly,"I mean. I don't really think you can get to really know someone just by asking questions. Like, what your favorite color is or your zodiac sign won't change my opinion on you, you know?"

He smiled at her comment. "You got that right. Dealing with all this will not be easy at all. It doesn't seem real." He raised his eyebrow as she politely refused to have coffee. "Well it's your loss, it's an original Brazilian coffee my father bought from when he went there a few days." He said as he started making his cup of coffee. He then remembered his parents and thought about how they would react if they ever heard of this.

He was brought back to reality as she continued on. "It's probably true, but I have to admit that I am concerned about what is your opinion on me. It must be that I'm such a famous wannabe bastard that sleeps with whoever comes his way, a reckless guy who doesn't care about anyone but himself." He then sighed deeply. "The sad fact is that it's mostly true. People like me don't usually end up somewhere good in life, but if you could give me the chance. I'd like to try and change that opinion of yours. But since asking questions wouldn't help, how about dinner? tomorrow at 7?" He asked while looking into her beautiful eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back