• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
No, you don’t have to. One post for one charecter each post cycle

Twice actually, Jacob's a secondary character, who will stay with Angel most of the time to save her from herself

I know nothing about smelling salts lol but okay. Portia still gonna wake up early to dodge them she just won't leave until just before they go off to avoid getting in too much conflict. Matteo on the other hand, pray for my son. Actually double pray for him that River doesn't try to eat him as his second meal.

I've also been quite busy these past times, so I say just skip my posting turn. I will catch up and post when time will allow me.

yay... I'm back...and I hope I stay like that. Also not that I have anything against it, are we going to give our characters sexuality?

Last edited:
Welcome back! Also... it's a pretty prevalent thing here in case you haven't noticed the random shippings in the ooc for giggles/totally serious.

It's not going to be too much of a game changer if you do or don't just more which characters you'd lean towards if any of them ever got together. We're not going to shame you for your choice lol one of my characters is hetero while the other can go either way.

yay... I'm back...and I hope I stay like that. Also not that I have anything against it, sexuality, is that a thing here?
So I won’t delete your post but it’s being ignored untill you go back and read what you missed cus some things are off

Also im Going to need you guys to stop skimming through things. People put in a lot of effort in there post I can tell when you guys half ass stuff and it’s kinda annoying to see you guys not respect each other’s writing.

Also im Going to need you guys to stop skimming through things. People put in a lot of effort in thee pesto I can tell when you guys half ass stuff and it’s kinda annoying to see you guys not respect each other’s writing.
I hadn’t noticed that. Thank you for point it out

I reread you alls post like three times and it’s kinda clear when people just want throw there post up but didn’t pay attention to details other give.
I felt like I did that seeing as I wasn’t exactly sure how to work out time between events. Probably should have started with hope, then felicity.

To be fair my post was a bit big and you're having to deal with two people at once oops

But that's all noted, aja.

...also dare I ask what the white paste actually is in the Protein meal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back