• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol I would ship river off but he has monster issues to deal with, and Lisa is to young. And maree is an asshole. But if y’all want some tea 🍵. Maree has never been kissed before.

Easily rectified problem~ monsters need love too

Swiggity swooty someone coming for that booty. I feel most of the characters have never been kissed considering how they act.

Maree honestly believes her first kiss should be with her husband or something.

And I don’t know anyone who has monster taming abilities.

That’s cute tbh I used to think like that but that died real quick.

Um Portia duh. You don’t remember how she tamed Zaxen the murderer. She will pave the way for others.

I was like that untill I was 18, so I put a little bit of me in her.

Lol maybe Portia. I can see them being friends. But Inuit is a dick 🤣

I can feel that vibe. I didn’t become a heathen until I went to college at 18.

I feel like they’d be best friends cause she’s into it so it wouldn’t even bother her.

everyone can do one more post if they want, then i'm starting the next day.

Maragte can easily become the most popular person in school if she had the right attitude. The most popular hero in the area (that I ain’t shown yet) is legit some weird tall non human looking woman. Tba margate is her own worst any atm. That’s why maree,niko won’t even give her a passing glance. Her personality is so standoffish because she expects everyone to hate her or be afraid of her. It’s really cool honestly. She will probably have the most character development.
Yup

Also I feel bad for just leaving felicity alone :(

Last edited:
Ma boi is sleeping. Or at least, trying to amongst his fangirling for being in a damn superhero academy.

Darn it thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm why you gotta make Matteo so darn cute....I want one....ok that sounded wierd...but you get the idea... don’t you... darn it... it wasn’t even the character that was intended to sexually confuse people that got me it was the Italian.....at lest I think he is....danr me and my Greek blood

Well it’s morning and I don’t have a hangover (cus I’m a beast) so I’ll post real soon. There won’t be much socializing or back and forth. For the school hours so I advise you make these post lengthy you can protray what you want cus it will be over before you know it. Like my first post is literally going to cover breakfast to lunch.

Darn it thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm why you gotta make Matteo so darn cute....I want one....ok that sounded wierd...but you get the idea... don’t you... darn it... it wasn’t even the character that was intended to sexually confuse people that got me it was the Italian.....at lest I think he is....danr me and my Greek blood
Yup my little Italian cinnabun ~ He's sweet for a reason but mostly cause I haven't played a nice character in a while. All my characters have been crazy, bitchy, or stoic lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back