• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Another Normal Day- Reborn: A Cyberpunk-Dystopian-Superhero-RP

The Security Agency has released its official statement regarding the recent prophecy of the “True Seer”. Seers have historically given untrue predictions and possibilities of the future, and the prediction given at the exact moment of the Parade Massacre is one of those cases. The official record has been sealed in order to stop misinformation.

Applications for co-mod are open

Security Agency busts another Neonian drug ring, convicts rumored to have fully transformed as a result of the narcotics side effects, subjects sent to the Shu corporation for their efforts to cure the epidemic.

Intercepted Message of Major Interest (Zeta 9)
Intercepted as follows:

Midas, my agents have recently came across some- troubling information. My Knights have confirmed the validity of a project (Redacted for Security Reasons). We are yet to find the location of the production facilities, but Shu’s name is all over it. My knights won’t be able to cut it this time- this job needs more manpower. I need funds to hire a team in order to stop whatever the Agency is up to.

Sincerely, Archangel

Added a more explicit explanation of the heroes and villains sides- a team of Top slider aligned “Heroes” will be starting a campaign against the Criminal Underground, while the mysterious rebel leader Archangel is recruiting a team of Under-grounders to fight the Security Agency.

Currently working on a hook, still looking for Lore/World-Builders, and Co-Mods

Everything was clean. The room, the air- everything reeked of cleaners and a few earthy scents that failed to simulate the outside world. E-7 had never been there, but 9 said they used floral scents. Their was no ornament or sense of decor in the room, blank walls with a single monitor, its occupant having left the room while the test took place.

They where likely watching him, he could feel them through the wall to his right, a faint presence in a dark room, the only light being the monsters of various machinery measuring the output of countless devices they plugged into E-7. Those were painful, especially as he felt his body reject the foreign materials, slowly pushing them out- they had to replace them every test.

7 pushed away those thoughts as he walked toward the darker half of the room. E-7 could hear the quiet ticking of an old world mechanical clock, even though there was no timepiece in the room. “I-I hear a clock.” He said quietly- he didn’t have to worry, their observation equipment could hear anything, sometimes if they brought in a Cog they could even hear his thoughts.

E-7 hesitantly followed the sound, not noticing as the lights dimmed, now hearing the scratching of pens on paper- a familiar sound, his guardians often took notes. 7 soon found himself in complete darkness, before he felt a shift. Light became dark, dark became light.

Eddie quickly ducked into a shadow as a blinding light surrounded him- so bright it would burn, it wasn’t his first time here. Everything was off- he could still faintly hear those noises, but now he could hear the whispering of his guardians.

“E-7 has entered Dimension, bringing up camera feed.”

Eddie felt a sharp pain as one of the odd devices that had been implanted into him activated, his body. His body resisted the device, before it abruptly stopped- weird.

“It seems E-7’s healing factor has- ceased.”

“Impossible, we measured his was well above the average- try again.”

E-7 felt a jolt of pain run through him, but it was immediately smothered by- something.

“This could be…. Useful.”

The radio at E-7’s side crackled- they couldn’t use nothing but archaic based technology, everything else broke down in this place.

“Subject E-7, return to designated testing area, do not wander through the shadow plain.”

E-7 did not respond, he didn’t have a say in the matter, like usual- but the doctors took care of him, kept him safe from the scorched and devastated earth.

I need help creating different Security Agency Factions:/Divisins, Rebel Groups, Heroes and Villains, and other Engineered Servants like the Fell (Basically any creature or thing created in a lab for labor)

If I don’t get one interested at the end of the month I will start role playing by my self

Users who are viewing this thread

Back