Another new member

SpanischerHengst

Yo, what's up? My name's Tobi I'm from germany and I'm 18 years old. My interests are memes, games and sports and my favourite roleplay themes are fantasy and sci-fi. I am not a hardcore fan of anything but I know pretty much about the Harry Potter series, Soul Eater (anime and manga), Mirai Nikki (anime), Naruto (anime), Gangsta (anime and manga). I also love MMORPGs like Aion, Tera, Black Desert and Arche Age (I don't know anything about WoW since it has a subscription and I'm not the wealthiest person). As you can see, my text is pretty short and my grammar might not be on point and that's how it's going to be in rp's: short messages and sometimes poor grammar (don't forget I'm not a native speaker so just ignore mistakes or ask what I meant if it's too extreme).
So yeah, that's it. If you have any questions or already want to invite me, just do it.
See ya soon!

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^
Alright man. Thanks! Wouldn't have thought that anyone's going to read this ^^'

Hey, welcome to RPN! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Let's discuss memes sometimes!

bcf.jpg

Welcome ^-^

Don't worry about it, we've got a whole brigade of casual to semi-lit role players! No one's going to bite your head off, promise :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back