• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
atr2y0bLU5O-cP9f3Kla9Z5_ZbMwDHSfTs7uQdQiX-l4Y1ka6W50GS_GN0f5B5jymjNBR1UjrOfrPSyTm12wXZ5_aek8nrZhMGcTbDfFAsUwCB21m6TaiJbhRMPKrU-yc6S9wMlVYR2Jjamr2Xn_g3E
Hello, whoever has stumbled upon this request of mine. Ignoring what my username is called- please call me Grimes! I’m new, but not exactly. I don’t think the details of that are important. I’m an adult, so don’t reach out to me if you're a minor! Other than that, I’ve been roleplaying since I was about thirteen, I stumbled upon it by accident and it blossomed into a hobby of mine. I go by She/hers, but They/them pronouns are fine with me. I’m honestly just your average broke young adult, who binges Netflix, books, plays video games + otome games, and fan-girls.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
It was stated in my introduction, but, you must be eighteen or older to reach out to me.

Personally - I need romance to be a major theme in my roleplays. I’m not ashamed to admit I’m a sorry sucker for a majority of romance stories. But that’s not to say that I’m not open to other themes. But please make sure to tell me any triggers!

I’d like someone who works together with me to plot ideas out for both sides. Someone who puts the equal effort on both sides and won’t ghost me. Similarly, due to my anxiety, it’d also make me feel more comfortable if someone was open to OOC chat, headcanons, and talking a lot overall.

I’m not too picky on grammar. As long as it’s readable and understandable. No text talk unless characters are actually texting. I always do third person and range from 300-1000 words depending on how much you write + my own inspiration. As for reply times, I can be anywhere from multiple a week to just a couple a week. I’ll reply to the OOC chat more often though! If you don’t reply within two weeks without telling me something I’ll consider it dropped.

I will only do double-ups! OR you can just play the canon character for my OC if you prefer. I do not wish to do Canon x Canon or OC x OC. It’s simply not my cup of tea, and please do not ask. I am okay with all pairings! M/F, M/M, F/F. As a side note- I’m not picky about OCs / Mary sues / Gary sues. I love other people’s OCs! I'll just enjoy seeing what other people come up with. So also, please don’t be afraid to show me your characters! I’m also not someone to gripe over if you use anime / or realistic face claims for anything.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫
Love interests are in order of who I crave the most to the least. ( if there’s more than one.)
🌹= 100% Yes.
  • THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - Caught up to show + the originals. 🌹
Damon Salvatore, maybe Elijah Mikaelson.

• VAMPIRE KNIGHT - Caught up to anime + manga. Need to catch up on Memories. 🌹
Kaname Kuran. Zero Kiryu.

• THE WITCHER - Know all the books + all the games.
Avallac'h. Geralt Of Rivia.

• COLLAR X MALICE - Know the full game.
Aiji Yanagi, Takeru Sasazuka.

• GENSHIN IMPACT - Need to catch up to 3.5 - 3.6 archon quest. ( I think)
Xiao, Diluc, Wanderer / Scaramouche, Alhaitham.

• GILMORE GIRLS - know the full show. 🌹
Logan Huntzberger, Luke Danes.

Don't know if you are still searching, but I would love to roleplay Collar x Malice with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back