• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Another Impromptu Idea Craving

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
It is I, Mobi, once again visiting the 1x1 search thread with an impromptu craving that hit me... well, it wasn't completely out of nowhere because it was inspired by plotting, but yeah. Anyways... the idea! It's very bare bones and open to plotting/ideas (of which I have several, but I'll leave it bare bones here and we can discuss more in a plotting PM). The gist? The female muse is a ballerina/professional dancer (ballerina preferred) who falls in love (doesn't have to be instantaneous!) with the male muse who is paralyzed from the waist down. How they meet is one of those points that is up for plotting, though like I said I do have a couple ideas in mind, such as he was hired by the theater as an assistant or a front desk clerk OR he works at another business that she starts to frequent. I love plotting so let's plot! Oh, and I don't have a preference for one role or the other. I'd prefer to keep it mxf as that's just what I have the most experience writing.

I'm pretty laidback when it comes to partners. Obviously, the more replies the more fun, but as my own schedule/mental health can make me take longer to reply at times I totally understand replies taking time. All I ask is that my partner have a good grasp on grammar, spelling, punctuation. I'm not capable of writing super long posts (I tend to tap out at 1k max, but prefer 400-800. I don't mind shorter posts so long as there's something I can work with.) so I'm not asking for somebody who can write a novella in one sitting. PMs preferred to threads and I don't write in Discord. All RPN rules must be followed, but I really don't have limits aside from that (save for cheating/affair). Um... I feel like I'm forgetting something so if you have any questions feel free to ask!

And now for Mobi to keep her fingers crossed that somebody will be interested...

Hey! I'm interested in roleplaying with you. In the past, I haven't done roleplays with long replies but I would love to try with you if you don't mind :).

Hey! I'm interested in roleplaying with you. In the past, I haven't done roleplays with long replies but I would love to try with you if you don't mind :).
Just have to say that your player name give me a little douse of joy I definitely needed lately, haha! Shoot me a PM. I'd love to plot with you!

Totally still on the hunt, too. I'm definitely open to taking on more than one of this pairing, haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back